Cmon Show Me, how much of a baby you are

⚠️ Contains, bullying, swears, violent physical contact and diapers. Proceed with caution if seentsive to any of these mentions.)⚠️

I also recommend reading Fuckin bully if you haven't as it does explain the story line better))

Today was a good day. Very easy classes as aizawa was asleep for the most of his last one and blonde haired explosive boy seemed In a good mood surprisingly. Meanwhile Kirishima was in a good mood himself, of course he was always in a good mood. After class himself and bakugo made their way to kirishima's dorm. From there the boys had a play date. And that's where they were at the moment.

"Nu's kiwi caws no go grr, they's go roar"
Bakugo was currently trying to explain to kirishima how a car sounded. Meanwhile Kirishima didn't seem to mind letting out soft fake care sounds. Bakugo more so in a little mood slipped out of headspace watched the big drive his car around the hard wood floors. "Hey bubba, you want some juice?" The blonde questioned receiving a small nod in return. "Already baby I'll be back, okay? Be good for me" he ruffled kirishima's hair and made his way from the dorm.

A minute passed by, one, two. In little space that was a long time. Kirishima decided to go rescue his daddy from the kitchen! The little put his pacifier into his pocket and held onto his dragon plushie before making his way down the hallway. Wait...where was the kitchen? The red head chewed on his tongue trying to think of where the kitchen was, it was hard especially without daddy. He decided to be a big boy and make his own way, the boy made his way down the hallway.

The little made his way down the hallway his feet padding against the floor as he flapped his dragons wings making it "fly" Although he was interrupted by a shove from behind. He gave a small whine as his pacifier had fallen onto the floor getting icky. He looked behind himself but coiled himself back immediately recognizing the boy who had beaten him up in middle to elementary school not to mention about a week ago while he was vulnerable. It wasn't fair, he was a good boy.

Meanwhile the guy sneered above him, clearly getting a kick out of seeing the red head seeming so afraid below himself. "See." Was the first word out of the bully's mouth. "I told you, you're just a ducking baby, look at yourself" he pointed towards the clothes the other had on plus his dragon and of course the pacifier that laid a few feet away. "You proved me right" he pressed a foot onto the red heads stomach who accidentally activated his quirk. Luckily the sudden stomp to his stomach didn't hurt due to the hardened skin protecting him. It didn't mean it didn't upset him. The red head squeezed his eyes closed, he wanted his daddy. Coming out headspace was becoming exceptionally difficult just due to the situation.

Although the kicks and slurs suddenly stopped replaces with a "w-what the hell, let me go!" Kirishima slowly sat up , was it his daddy? No although he wasn't complaining to who his savior was. It was Shouji Mezou! The multi armed boy held the bully far off the ground and suddenly chucked him into the wall, causing the bully to fall completely unconscious. Kirishima scooted away grabbing his stuffie. Shouji wasn't surprised by his friends atire nor did he care as he was aware of the little situation

"I wan dada" Kirishima mumbled into his arms and Shouji nodded gently "hey, hey cmon big brave boy, I'll help ya find your daddy" he Offered making kirishima stand and accept his hand. Worrying about the bully who he knew was unconscious was the least of his worries. The pair found Bakugo busy in the kitchen having had got drug into making dinner as well. Although the blonde stopped immediately seeming very confused to why Kirishima was down here rather than in his room. While the red head ran off clinging to his daddy like his life depended on it, shouji explained what had happened.

Once the story was over, the blonde thanked his classmate who left the two be. Kirishima was placed on the counter making sure he wasn't hurt and was given so many reassurances and kisses that it would've choked a horse. Although the red head had seemingly gotten over it as in little space it didn't phase him to much just due to being happy at the moment with his daddy. Kirishima snacked on his juice and some cheese crackers watching his daddy cook.

"Hey daddy, Eji help?"
"Sure my big strong boy, you can help"

Meanwhile; the bully had been taken to the principals office. And had been kicked out of the hero program.

 And had been kicked out of the hero program