🧋BlackBerries🧋

(My first Tokoyami story!

Badass to all degree, but they always have a softer side.

Tokoyami yawned rubbing his ruby colored eyes as he was perched in the common room with the other UA students. They had decided on a movie night, it was a horror film to no ones surprised chosen by Bakugo himself. The bird boy was getting sleepy, and although he didn't even notice he was starting to regress. Tokoyami was an age regressor, his ages ranged from 3-5 in age although it always depended on the situation. He was hungry. He wanted berries. The student looked around at his classmates who were very invested in the movie, his mindset had slipped off the edge, he was around 3 at the moment. Although he wanted to, he couldn't really do anything for himself or something like getting the berries he wanted. He needed help.

The boy shifted and pulled his knees close to his chest as he placed his face into them, he didn't wanna ask anyone as he was a very independent little. Although his actions was noticed by Kirishima who sat by him. Kiri reached a hand over gently touching the boys shoulder. Meanwhile Bakugo was curled up into the red heads lap sleeping. Kirishima looked at Tokoyami "hey bud, you okay?" Tokoyami simply shook his head rubbing his eyes.

Kirishima looked confirmed picking up bakugo who grumbled and simply clung on. The red head took the bird boys hand and lead him to the kitchen. "Hey, what's going on Huh?" Kirishima asked curiously gaze on Tokoyami. Toko shook his head holding back a small sniffle. Bakugo watched being in little space himself. "I's wan da bwerries" toko mumbled under his breath playing with his shirt. Kirishima looked around opening the fridge, "just pick the type bub I'll wash'em and get them for you" Kirishima offered with a smile

Tokoyami looked towards the fridge as he seemed to think shaking his head "no bwerries" he whines rubbing his eyes. Kirishima was a bit confused as he shut the fridge. Although toko immediately pointed at the boba sticker on the fridge "bwerries!" He cooed excitedly. Bakugo looked up "bobo!" Kirishima looked towards fridge and smiled "ohh I see" he muttered and nodded and straightened up "well let's go get some boba!" He said excitedly and made his way to the door holding Bakugo and his hand interlocked with tokoyami's.

Kirishima lead them down the street and to the local boba shop. He walked inside sitting Bakugo down and lead the two to the front. Kiri order a strawberry boba, Bakugo ordered orange and tokoyami ordered blackberry. Once the drinks came the three walked down the street. They made their way to the dorm and toko Bakugo had a play date, drinking their boba and playing with cars.
Toko looked up at Kirishima briefly

"Thank you Kiwi"
"No problem little blackberry, any time"

"Thank you Kiwi""No problem little blackberry, any time"