Clingy (Mina x Y/N)

"Five minutes Y/N momma just needs to finish this okayyy?"

It was a morning on a Saturday. Mina sat in her dorm room sitting on the bed finishing up a paper for class. She had been promising five more minutes for the past hour or so, in little space that was forever.

You were feeling especially little that day, being around the age of four. You were wearing a cute duck onesie that Mina had bought you on your first date. You wanted to play candy land. In little space that was your new favorite thing even though y out didn't understand the rules. Being the determined little you were you pushed yourself off the floor and made your way over clinging to the side of the bed gripping the pink aliens shirt. "Mamaaa"

Mina looked over suddenly feeling the tug though gave a short sweet smile. She sat the laptop aside and pulled you into her lap, "someone's my clinging baby today" she cooed making you giggle. It seemed to distract you from your previous want, just wanting to be close to the girl. Mina stood carrying you, as you weren't in the mood to be put down "what flavor milk princess(prince)?" She asked pulling out three different flavored syrups. Chocolate, strawberry, and banana. You thought for a minute pointing to the strawberry. Mina made the bottle and carried you to the game board. Letting out a happy squeal the game started

You only lasted until half way through candy land, before you fell asleep.

Come Monday morning you had to be big again which was somewhat disappointing but had a wonderful weekend. "Heyyy Y/N!" A very happy Mina ran up waving, she interlocked you're hands and leaned into her side as you walked.

You had the best mama ever

This was so fun to make! This is a request for @a_bit_unsettled Hope they enjoy it! Have a wonderful day everyone, stay safe!