Pet store

(Wowie an update we're shocked

"Cmon da hurry hurry!"

Kirishima bounced on the side walk just outside of the mall clapping his hands together slightly waiting for the angry blonde to catch up. Meanwhile Bakugo grumbled under his breath rolling his eyes towards the others excitement yet semi admired it honestly.

"Ay, yeah yeah I'm coming keep ya shorts on"
He replied of course confusing the male who was regressed but he simply grabbed his care givers hand and dragged him inside. They were there for one reason and one reason only. The Pet Store, it was apart of Kirishimas reward for being good that week. Surprisingly he hadn't wanted to go to the toy store or anything like that and was dead set on going to the pet store.

Goodie.

Bakugo stumbled slightly as Kirishima pulled him down the walkway and finally towards the end of the mall they were at the pet store. Kirishima squealed quietly and immediately pointed "lookie dada! Kitties" he meant the poster of the kittens on the front of the place. "I see that bud-" he didn't get to finish as he was once again and pulled along and inside of the store. They were greeted by a worker who was only briefly talked with by Bakugo who had to focus on Kirishima who weaves through the sections.

Bakugo followed after, they visited the dogs, cats, reptiles, fish and finally Kirishima stopped at the rodent section. "Lookie it's Suki!" He pointed towards the hedge hog, Bakugo looked towards the animal and snorted rolling his eyes covering his mouth slightly as he laughed "I wan it" although the news that Kirishima wanted it silenced the laughing. "No bud we're not getting an animal today"

Unsurprisingly this caused a small scene of Kirishima stomping a foot against the floor and even just sitting in the floor as Bakugo tried to move him away. It was a good five minutes later before Bakugo had an idea. He walked off to the dog section and grabbed one of the chew toys shaped like a hedge hog, this had to work

Kirishima was still in his spot as Bakugo returned one sight of the hedge hog toy he immediately stood and held onto it. It worked! Bakugo managed to lead him along and to the front where he paid for the moment and they walked back out to the mall.

"We gets pretzels now?" Kirishima asked squeaking the toy, god that was gonna get old fast
"Yeah sharky let's go"

"We gets pretzels now?" Kirishima asked squeaking the toy, god that was gonna get old fast"Yeah sharky let's go"