Beach Day ☀️

The sun was raising just above the school building. It was Saturday meaning that the school have a free day to do whatever they pleased.

The night before Mina had suggested they all go to the beach. All had agreed seeing as the weather was supposed to be warm. And so it was done

Kirishima shoved bags into the car containing beach supplies, the class was taking separate vehicles to make it easier. In the car was going to be him, Bakugo, Todoroki and Mina. Todoroki sat in the back next to Mina who wore a pink bathing suit with polka dots. Mean while Bakugo sat in the drivers seat "are we fucking leaving or not!?" He yelled out the window towards the red heads direction.

"Chill out dude, the beach isn't going anywhere" he laughed and shut the trunk before getting into the passengers side. The car drove off the others following behind them. Kiri stuck his hand out the window letting the wind touch it. It was around a thirty or so minute drive before they pulled into the parking lot.

The class joined them and most started to walk towards the water, the girls set up umbrella's and towels to sit on. Kirishima started towards the water though felt a tug on his hand halting him in his tracks. He looked over looking at the blonde boy who returned the gaze. "Cmon babes, lets go to the water" he started to lead him into the sand.

In class 1A there was actually quite a few little some being Bakugo, Izuku, Mina and a few others. Of course there were some outside of the class as well.

Kirishima walked over to a blanket that had a few sand buckets to keep them entertained. Izuku was playing with a light yellow one placing sand into it. "Stay here with Zuzu baby, daddy's going in the water for a bit"

He stood up from the soft ground and jogged over to join Sero and Momo whom were swimming already. Kirishima jumped into the water laughing as he straightened himself up. The two littles seemed to be at peace.

The peace didn't last long between the two before a wail came from Deku whom rubbed his eyes. Bakugo didn't seem to notice or care as he was digging a hole. Kirishima noticed and pulled himself out of the water, todoroki already picking up the green haired boy walking off to the water with him. "Hey buddy, wanna come in the water" he said offering his hand. Bakugo accepted and stood pretty much pulling Kirishima off to the water. Bakugo stopped short of the edge Kirishima looking back a bit confused.

Without warning Bakugo picked him up and walked into the water, he tossed him in. Kirishima popped to the surface pushing his now soaking hair outta his face. He was about to say something when he was pulled into a passionate kiss from the blonde. He didn't object wrapping his arms around the other neck, Bakugo let out a small grumble.

"Handsome idiot "