Disney (Part 1)

(Art by: KD🦊(動物の数学 on Twitter!)

"Cmon Kiri time to pack"
"Nu huh daddy do it!"

Class 1A had been talking lately and had decided they wanted to take a trip. They had brought the idea up to aizawa whom seemed to agree although he was half asleep so it was hard to tell. So they discussed it and they decided on where they wanted to go..Disney World! Especially around the holidays they had awesome stuff, plenty of options as far as what to do.

So it was settled, the class would go along with aizawa, present mic, all night and any parents that would like to come which was a majority of them. They left In a week giving the students time before their flight. Although one little wasn't keen on leaving even though his class, boyfriend and parents were going so he wasn't gonna miss much. So that's where they were, Bakugo trying to convince the boy to pack. "Come on Kirishima I can't pack everything for you" he would and could honestly, Kiri wasn't having it whining and simply ignoring him

Why the hell didn't the brat want to go? Bakugo grumbled walking over to the wardrobe, he grabbed hoodies, tee shirts along with comfortable clothes and pants. Kiri was responsible for his little stuff, he sat in the floor arms crossed completely pouting, he looked at the empty suitcase in front of himself. "I don't see that suitcase getting filled" Kirishima looked towards Bakugo as he spoke and rolled his eyes crawling over to his little stuff, it was already packed in a small bag and contained everything he had besides stuffies. That was a hard choice, although in the end all of them ended up going along with books, toys, bottles/cups, blankie, onesies, and pacifiers.

Once that was packed it earned a ruffle through his hair Bakugo cooed slighty "see that wasn't so hard" he mused and bent down picking him up and brining him to the bed. He kept the red headed boy close and they cuddled while the blonde turned on a Pixar movie.

It was only when the movie was over did Bakugo speak "hey kiri" the little looked at him "why don't you wanna go on the trip?" Kirishima seemed to think "da big scawy bird" Baku was ultimately very confused by the response. He looked at the red head thinking, big scary bird? The plane?" It suddenly clicked he straightened himself up chuckling "the plane" Kirishima nodded.

"Baby, the planes not gonna hurt you I promise, plus I'm gonna be there and MiMi's gonna be there so is Inky(denki) and SeSe (Sero) It'll be okay" Bakugo kissed the boy's forehead. Kirishima was definitely unsure as he looked at his caregiver "sure?"

"Of course I'm sure baby what's the worse that could happen? So do ya wanna go?"

"I wan go"