A Valentines Day secret

Art by; Chlala Chan!, I'm very sorry this hadn't been updated much I've been semi motivated but I'll try to update more often!))

"It's V tines day Shin Shin!"
"It's not Valentine's day Denki"

Denki immediately fell down in the game of twister they were playing. "Wha- it is so Valentine's Day!" He immediately argued, he was sure it was Valentine's Day! Shinso looked at him from a very awkward and twisted angle, he simply shook his head "no, Valentine's is next week little lightening bolt" Shinso spun the spinner "Left foot green"

Of course Shinso won the game of twister since Denki pretty much gave up. The purple haired boy said his goodbyes and walked off from the door. Yes of course he knew it was Valentine's Day. He had been planning a surprise for Denki for a week and a half, he was very excited.

Meanwhile Denki was pretty upset, how could his boyfriend forget Valentine's Day! He stayed in his dorm definitely pouting about it as he shoved his charger into his mouth getting on his phone. All his friends were busy with each Other meaning he was gonna be alone on Valentine's, for the first time since Shinso and himself got together.

Pretty soon he grew bored of his phone and got onto his computer instead, but the wifi was off, damn. He stood making his way from the dorm and down the hallway to restart the internet. Although was met by a pleasant surprise, rose petals outside his dorm door, of course he followed them, why not!

The petals made their down the hall and the steps leading to the common area. The lights were off except for a few that revealed Shinso in a tux holding flowers, chocolates, a balloon, and a plushed pikachu, he smiled his normal awkward smile "hey baby, now I know it's nothing fan-"

He was interrupted by Denki clinging onto him, "I thought you forgot about Valentine's Day!" Shinso simply chuckled "oh baby boy, I'd never forget about a holiday where I get to love you more then I already do"

Denki let out a small squeal squeezing him tighter "I love you to! I'm still not sharing those chocolates with you though"