Kitten

"Daddy...Daddy"

Bakugo grunted a bit feeling two hands places on his shoulders shaking him awake. He somewhat sat up looking towards the clock.

'2:50 am'

Bakugo looked towards where the shaking had came from coming almost nose to nose with an Eager Kirishima. The boy was in full little gear, though that wasn't what surprised him, more of why the boy was up so early. Kirishima and Bakugo had been dating for around 5 months, Kirishima had come out as a little around the third month and Bakugo accepted him without hesitation. The boy was very hyper and easy to entertain in headspace, though was almost Shy around new people or people he didn't remember from his normal mindset.

"Kitten, it's two in the morning what are you doing up?"

Katsuki asked adding a small tsk at the end, his voice was somewhat rough and dry as he hadn't quite woken up yet. Though Kirishima was ready to go

"The zoo daddy! You pwomised!"

Kirishima said starting to get off the bed. The damn zoo. Bakugo mentally cursed to himself watching the boy, he had promised the red head earlier if he ate all his broccoli they'd go to the zoo tomorrow. Apparently to Kirishima it was already time to go. Bakugo reached over grabbing the boy and pulling him back into the bed, the boy whined trying to get free.

"We'll go when the suns up goofy, now go back to sleep"

Bakugo muttered already half way there. Kirishima huffed though his arms wrapped around the blondes chest nuzzling into him adding a small yawn at the end.

"I wov chu"

"I love you to Kitten"