Stormy Saturday

This deals with a Little Katsuki and PLATONIC shota and Hizashi 

In a world of roles, Katsuki thinks he's the only little one his class leading to this moment

It was a Saturday evening, the school was quiet and usually no one would still be within the class rooms yet there at the quiet class sat shota aizawa. He rubbed his temples grumbling and bitching under his breath grading papers from the current school day. Rain pattered against the window, overall the day was normal although outbursts and hallway fights had been plentiful by one of his more aggressive students, he felt bad for the boy he really did. Training had been just as bad, having to both muzzle and it took two instructors to remove him from the room, it of course had a reason for the extreme behavior. It was none other than Katsuki Bakugo. Aizawa looked off and towards his phone picking it up from its spot on the table texting his own very loud blonde partner who's messages had gone ignored with the others.
'Be Home In a while. Got caught up with grading and reports.' He really didn't wanna drive home in the shitty weather but didn't wanna be extremely late. Just like he promised he gathered his things and made his way from the room and outside.
Meanwhile Katsuki was shoving items roughly inside a suit case kicking others around imitating a struggle. Stupid. After taking the test, which was required by state laws, his life had gone to hell. He wasn't going to stay at a place where he'd worked so hard only to be viewed less. He hoped up and unlocked the window before climbing out and into the rain