Words are for Peasants

(Art by -bellanoche-oxo on Tumblr)

"Mm"
"Shigaraki you gotta communicate"
"Mm"

Dabi ran a hand through his jet black hair eyes focused on the blue haired boy on the couch. Meanwhile Shigaraki wore a light blue onesie and a yellow rubber duck pacifier, on his feet he had slippers to match. Shigaraki wasn't one to use words in little space, he would just point or make nose usually leading to a tantrum if Dabi couldn't figure it out. They weren't dating but dabi did take care of the other in little space.

They had found a pill that could cancel the boys quirk while he was in headspace, it made things easier. Shigaraki huffed silently and smacked his hands against the couch instead before making his way over tugging the charred boy into the kitchen area. They were the only ones home as the others were busy with other events. Shigaraki brought the other to the fridge and opened it starting to slumber the sleeves. Dabi sighed and helped him down "drink? What kind" Shigaraki blankly stared at him as Dabi Pointed at the drinks waiting for a reaction. It wasn't until he-pointed to the cranberry juice did he squeal reaching for it.

Dabi complied and poured the juice into a cup with a lid. He picked the blue haired boy up with one arm carrying him back to the living room. "Dank you"
Dabi was a little bit surprised as the boy spoke meanwhile he sat down with the little on his lap "yeah creep, no problem"

Shigaraki smiled and nuzzled into the other slightly looking to the movie they had been watching. "I no cweep, I princess"

"Whatever you say..princess"

princess"