Plushie Management

(Last part to the Zoo 😌👍🏻❤️)

Kirishima absolutely loved the dragon. He carried it everywhere wether he be in little space or regular head space. Sometimes he even took it to class, when he thought he could slip throughout the day. Bakugo tried every time they went out for the boy to leave it in the dorm so it wouldn't get lost, though he never listened.

After their classes were over, class 1A had decided to go bowling mostly just to hangout and chat. Bakugo stuck a few little supplies in his own bag before their left just in case. After a few hours they all went back to the dorm, though when they returned Kirishima was absolutely devastated to find that his beloved plush was missing.

Sobs echoed from behind the red headed boys dorm door. Bakugo sat in front of the boy attempting to figure out what was wrong, though wasn't really getting anywhere.

"Baby, daddy can't help you if he doesn't know what's wrong." He explained simply trying not to lose his temper.

Kirishima sniffled wiping his eyes with his shirt sleeve, "Crackle" he managed to get out before another round of tears interrupted. He had refused to nap completely so any little thing could set him off.

Bakugo raised an eye brow, then it hit him that the boy didn't have the stupid dragon. He stood looking around the dorm room, Kirishima followed him closely clinging onto the back of his shirt.

"Teddy bear, I can't look for Crackle pop (it's fully name) with you clinging to me. Why don't you go play okay?" Katsuki lifted the boy up and placed him down into his play pin. Kirishima stood, he didn't wanna play he wanted his dragon.

"Daddy up!" Kirishima called out for the blonde boy trying to get out himself though in his current mindset he was afraid of climbing up and out. There was a small 'tsk' and soon enough the blonde walked over and picked the boy up. Kirishima hid his face into the crook of the others neck. Bakugo went with it quietly shushing the other as he looked.

Pretty soon an idea hit him,

"Hey bubs, I think I know where we put your dragon"

Kirishima immediately shot up looking around as Katsuki walked over to the bag he had taken bowling. Sure enough the sparkly winged dragon was still there.

Kirishima squealed as Bakugo plopped down on the bed exhausted. The red headed boy crawled onto the bed with him cuddling into his side.

"Tank you daddy"
"Yea, no problem baby. But I say we start working on our plushie management hmm?"

Kirishima nodded holding the plushie close before wanting and falling asleep. Bakugo soon fell asleep holding the boy close to his chest.