Restless

"Daddyyyy"
"..."

It was a cool Saturday morning, Shinso sat in his boyfriend's dorm room placed neatly at a desk laptop in front of himself. He had been working on a paper for around thirty minutes or so, though for a little that was a long time.

He had promised the boy what they would go to the park after he had finished. Denki was fairly good about being patient thought that morning he was having a hard time doing so. Denki sat on his playmatt in front of the television. He held a Dino plushie close to himself. That was his favorite plushie at the moment as he went though spells. He didn't even look at the toys, his gaze being focused on Shinso.
"Five minutes baby"
"But chu said dat last time"

Shinso had been saying that for the past thirty minutes. He simply let out a small huff and went back to work. Denki wasn't gonna be Ignored that easily, he stood though he was somewhat unsteady he managed to make his way to the computer. In one quick motion he turned it off, watching the screen go black.

Shinso stopped fingers hovering over the keys as he slowly looked over. Denki in his headspace didn't consider it a big deal that a Shinso had just lost about all his progress. He immediately giggled and clung onto the purple haired boy "pawk?" He asked trying to be cute. He stuck his yellow pacifier into his mouth

Shinso couldn't be mad, he simply closed his eyes took a breath and stood up. He snatched the boy up and kissed his cheek listening to the happy squeals

"Yea, we can go to the park"

With that Shinso carried the blonde out of his dorm and all the way to the park.