Sick morning (Au)

Hawks groaned as he awoke his palms slightly reaching up and he rubbed his eyes soon after. He had work; despite the gross and groggy feeling he knew he had to go. The man sat up and reached to his side table popping a suppressant from his prescription bottle, he examined it was empty. "Dammit" he muttered under his breath as he stood. He'd just refill it on the way home. The pro got dressed in his usual attire and headed out the door, not bothering with breakfast. The hero walked down the street, rather then his usual flying, he felt like shit.

Hawks never told people about his role , and no one ever questioned what it was. Most assumed he was a neutral, and he never corrected them. He never would. He would never tell them that it was a little, he would never even let them get that idea in their heads. He'd always been told, pros can't be little's, just due to they had to deal with big situations. He had no real role appropriate items within his home, no one would ever find out. Although a few others were as well that he knew of, he wouldn't bring himself to admit anything. The longer the hero walked down the street his pace sped up lost within his own thoughts his heart jumping out of his chest. He snapped out of it as he accidentally bumped into someone, hawks hardly apologize more so just grumbled, not even checking to see if the person was alright, that he'd ran into as he quickly crossed the street without even a sign to do so.

Hawks eventually made it to his place of work, his gaze confused on the table as the talking was just background noise, his stomach was knotting up making him feeling everything more then queasy and breaking out into a slight sweat. The pro suddenly stood, shakily at that, as he covered his mouth storming from the room and quickly into a bathroom stall simply hiding away