Want it

Shinso ran a hand through his purple hair as he pushed the shopping cart down one of the Walmart aisles. Denki kaminari sat in the cart gaze fully attracted to a Nintendo switch in his hands. His tongue lightly stuck out from the side of his mouth.

Denki had been bribed to come here, he had been promised that if he was good he could get something just before they left, and he already had picked it out. Though Shinso was taking forever in his little mindset. "Papaa" he whined a little plopping the switch down making Shinso tense slightly hoping it didn't break. "Yes little one?" He asked putting a jug of cranberry juice in the cart. "Can we-" Denki pointed towards the direction on the item he wanted letting out a small huff growing more and more impatient as he was there.

Shinso looked towards where he was pointing thinking for a moment. They were almost down anyways. He gave a nod of approval walking that way as Denki gave a small happy squeak. They walked into the Walmart toy section looking around "what were you wanting denks?" He asked having no clue what the boy wanted. Denki squirmed from inside the shopping cart wanting out, Shinso obliged and helped him watching the hot run off. Shinso followed quickly as Denki scanned the shelves. He suddenly stopped reaching for the item. Denki had wanted a Harry Potter lego set. Though a small hand beat him to it, a kid around ten or so grabbed the Lego set turning to his mother with it.

Denki wasn't happy. He wasn't happy at all and Shinso could sense that. Small electric sparks filled the air as Denki growled a little bit, the kid probably would've gotten electrocuted if Shinso didn't step in. "Hey, hey it's okay" he reassured interlocking their hands together gently kissing the blondes. "No! It's not shinshin, he tookth it!" Denki attempted to pull his hands away though Shinso tightened his grip making him stop "denki, we'll get you another one okay? And daddy will even help you put it together.

"Pwomise?"
"Of course I promise baby"

They ended up buying a Batman LEGO set. And just as Shinso promises when they got back to his dorm he helped the blonde up it together..

Well twice when Denki accidentally knocked it into the floor