Munster

"Boo!"

Bakugo jumped out from underneath the bed and grabbed the bird boys ankles. It received him a harsh whine and a very sleepy Tokoyami moved his feet from dangling off the bed. The blonde simply snickered clearly very amused by the others reaction, a pacifier lodge in the corner of his mouth. Meanwhile Kirishima was working on a school paper, he had been taking care of both littles for about a week, surprisingly Bakugo in little space that is almost enjoyed the company of the Bird boy.

"Tops it Suki, mm sleepin" the Bird boy complained at Bakugo who just wanted to fuck with him. Tokoyami very very rarely slipped. Bakugo simply laughed and rolled his eyes for a moment "Nu, I'm playin woser" although he seemed to know he had fucked up by kiri standing up from his chair. "Bakugo, that wasn't nice apologize" he said his tone was strict. Bakugo shook his head kicking his feet "nu! Tis true dada!" The blonde started to say something though Kirishima picked him up and placed him in the corner "listen bub, I know your cranky because you missed your nap but you need to be a good boy and stop bothering Tokoyami, understand?"

Bakugo rolled his eyes and furrowed his brows huffing, "mm"was the best response Kirishima got. "Now I want you to go apologize to tokoyami, then we can make you a bottle and get ready for nap time" the red head waited arms crossed lightly against his chest. The blonde begrudgingly walked over to the bird boy who was half asleep, "mm sowy Toko" he said simply looking to the floor. Tokoyami smiled a little bit "tis okay" he confirmed and curled up attempting to go back to sleep. Kirishima was happy and went to the kitchen getting both boys a bottle and returned keeping tokoyami's cold while Bakugo preferred his warm. Kiri balanced our attention between the boys so neither got jealous, Kirishima cuddled Bakugo on his lap feeding him the bottle seeing as it worked better when he did it, as Bakugo had a tendency to spill. Tokoyami had got his cuddle time that morning when he had slipped.

Luckily it didn't take long before both were asleep and Kirishima got back to working on his school paper. Thirty minutes later tokoyami had somewhat woken up, and had an idea. Since Bakugo had been picking at him so much today, he decided to get revenge. He activated his quirk letting dark shadow come out with ease. He whispered something and the shadow went to work. It slithered under the bed and slowly grabbed ahold of the blondes foot and suddenly tugged on it. The sudden movement startled the boy and almost made him fall off the bed. All he could see was a dark hand grabbing his Ankle not even looking at toko's smiling face. "Dada Munster!" The blonde squealed letting out a small sob as he tried to get free

Kirishima quickly stood making his way over relived when he saw it was just tokoyami. He helped the boys remove his ankle away gently kissing it "no no baby it's not a Munster it's just toko" Bakugo clung to his boyfriend sniffling "no fair" Tokoyami laughed with a smile biting on the bottle tip "yes is, tis just revenge"

Kirishima laughed, hey he was right revenge was revenge