Chapter 3 - Call

Itwas the next day Sidarth was sleeping at his side and sana at hers when he wakeup. She looks really beautiful while sleeping he thought but shrugged it in an instant and moved towards the washroom freshnup and the moved to kitchen.

He came back and emptied an whole jug of cold water right at her face making her get up in a jerk and then wince.

"Uth gayi madam", he said with a poker face.

She looked down at her body which was covered with blanket. She covered herself completely with the blanket and somehow got up and walked towards the bathroom without sparing him a single glance as if he didn't exist. She cried her heart out while standing inside the shower. The hot water gave relief to her sour muscles whereas the salty water gave her the strength to prepare herself for more.

On the other hand, Sidarth was left shocked with the ignorance. She didn't said him a single thing after what he did yesterday why?

He couldn't figure out how she could be so quite after this much. He sighed and moved towards balcony for a smoke which he badly needed. Later on he moved to another washroom to get ready as he has to go to the meeting.

On the other hand, Sana got out of the washroom in a bath robe. Then, pulled out a pair of briefs and suit, moved down getting ready in an beautiful purple color suit with an baby pink net dupatta decorated with lace.

She moved to the kitchen and cooked onion paranthas for her husband in cooker while covering her head. He came down a bit later and she served him the breakfast along with butter.

"Wah biwi smart hogyi ho ek raat mai hi chlo good for me baar baar tumhe bolna nahi pdega you will have to do all the household chores yourself understood and house should be clean", he said in a stern voice whereas she nodded weakly.

"Suna na maine kya bola", he yelled making her nod.

"WORDS", he shouted again.

"Hnji hojaega sab", she replied.

"Good", he said.

"Unmm", he moaned taking a bite of the parantha it tastes heavenly and different from the usual one's too, he thought and relished whole four paranthas.

"Kya hai ye bnda aram se bhi to keh skta hai na ki ye ye kaam kar dena but nahi bs kutta bnke unki trah bhonkna hein huh parantha khake puri awaz nikalni hai lekin ye nahi ke keh de ek baar ko ke haan acha bna tha but is Devil se aur expect bhi kya kr skte hai", she murmured to herself while rolling the paranthas.

Later on, he left the house leaving her all alone. She ate her breakfast and then did all the household work from washing utensils to cleaning the whole mension which make her nearly pass out. But she knew she needed to get habitual to all this so she did everything once done she moved towards the washroom took a shower again and came down to prepare lunch.

Once done with lunch she thought to call him to ask if he would come or not.

"Hayee rabba mere paas to number hi nahi hai...... Maa se leti hu", she said to herself and called him after taking the number from maa and which he picked up at second ring.

"Hello who's there", he asked in a very professional tone.

"Mein bol rahi hu Shehnaaz", she whispered.

"Bolo", he said back to his stern voice.

"Vo mein puch rahi thi ke lunch karne aap aaenge ya phir", she asked leaving him stunned here he is trying his level best to hurt her and she is asking him about lunch is she for real. He wondered.

"Driver ko bhej rha hu uske haath bhijwa do", he said as he couldn't deny the fact that she makes the best food he can get the idea from the paranthas she has cooked this morning and how big of a foodie he is he do gym so that he can eat anything and he felt like it's gonna work now.

Sana send the food through driver and as expected he relished it with full, "Khundus".

It was almost eight in the evening when Sana has just thumped herself at the couch after preparing the dinner. Her phone rang and the screen flashed the name, "MAA".

She smilingly picked the call up as she remembered how her mother in law was complaining her about not talking to her when she has called her to take sidarth's number.

The duo began talking endlessly about anything and everything. Rita Ji is really a sweet women and Shehnaaz loved that vibe. While talking to her she didn't realized that there was call waiting at the line as she was way too much engrossed in the conversation.

(Meri mumma krti hai bhy ye bahut)

On the other hand, Sidarth was returning back home when he saw a chocolates shop he didn't know what has gotten into him but he got down from the car and brought them along with a rose. He came back after paying off the bill and thought to call her and ask if she has done all the work or not.

He dialled her number thrice but it goes on busy pissing him off to the core.

"Kr rahi hogi apne kissi yaar se baat jo pati ka phone nahi utha rahi mein hi saala pagal hu jo madame ke liye phool lekar aya hu", he did (budbud) ballbered to himself.

(Please chappal apne paon mein hi rkhna marna mt mko thik hai zor se lgti hai bahut)

He came home furiously and Sana kept the phone down as soon as he came into her view.

"Tumhe kuch ata pata bhi rehta hai haan i was bloody calling you na", he roared fisting her hairs.

"Vo... Vo mujhe pta ni lga", she fumbled wincing.

He took her upstairs without saying anything and hovered over her. Whereas she just laid there silently. She has set an level for herself and she will take it until he reaches there and the day he crossed that he will regret his every action but till that she will take everything he had for her without a single word.

"IT'S BETTER TO NOT TO GIVE EXPLANATIONS TO THE PERSON WHO HAS ALREADY CONFIRMED YOU AS CULPRIT", she thought and closed her eyes accepting what's coming next.

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨