Chapter 13 - Hope

Flashback.......

Sana was walking at the road to get an auto when her phone rang grabbing her attention and the screen name flashed of, "Sidarth".

She sighed and let it ring. It kept ringing it was the third ring when she was about to pick up but before she could do so she touched the ground as she was been crushed by an Fortuner.

"Mera bacha", she whispered while caressing her tummy as the darkness consumed her admist the pool of blood in which she was been laid at the road.

She was been rushed to the hospital by the person from whose car she was been hit by. Her phone was in that person's hand too it was of Rajbir's.

"Sanu kaha phonchi", asked Rajbir.

"Unmm sir actually jin madame ka ye phone hai unka accident hogya hai and we have got her to the hospital", the men informed.

"Vo..vo meri behan hai", Rajbir said.

"Sir it was an terrible one's so please reach here asap", the men said.

"Haan mein abhi ara hu hospital konsa hai", asked Rajbir.

"City hospital", with this they hung up.

Rajbir called Sidarth straight away and Sidarth came to the hospital all broken, devastated with his eyes been blood shot red, face stinging with tears, hairs been all messy. He looked like an person who just lost his life. He rushed to the place where the receptionist told him about his wife is been kept.

"M.. Meri wife", he asked from the men who was been sitting there.

"Actually she was been hit by my car sir this is her phone", the men explained.

"Tune mara na usse haan janke kiya na bol kyu kiya", yelled Sidarth holding that men's collar furiously.

"Nahi sir it wasn't intentional aur agar mein janke krta toh i wouldn't have bring her here she is there sir doctors are looking after her" , the men said politely understanding the condition of being an husband and seeing your wife this way.

"Ok", saying so he sat down at the chair with his head held in his hands.

He don't know what to do....how to feel....he was just numb to react....

He sat there still until what felt like eternity and his trance was been broken by a slap at his cheek. He looked up at the figure only to found Rajbir there but before he can figure out more he was been pulled up by his collar.

"Marne ki halat mein phoncha diya na meri behan ko pe gyi thaand", he yelled.

"R.. Rajbir", Sidarth shuttered shamefully not knowing what else to say.

"Kya hua sharam aa rahi hai aaj", said Rajbir with an disgusting face.

"I know i did wrong to her but please ask her to get up na please", Sidarth cried hugging Rajbir making his anger melt as he can feel the genuineness the genuine concern in his voice but maintained his poker face back.

"Kyu drama kar rahe ho", said Rajbir.

"Tumhe jo bolna hai bolo tumhara haq bnta hai galati maine ki hai", said Sidarth.

Sidarth didn't said anything after that and just sat down ready to hear whatever he has to say obviously he deserves it every bit of it.

"She will be alright", said Rajbir not knowing what else to say.

They both sat down waiting for the doctors to come out of the O. T. with their tensed faces.

"Maine ghar mein kissi ko nahi btaya hai abhi ek baar doctor uski situation ke barein mein btade fer inform krte hai ghar pe saab pareshan hojaenge bahut ladli hai sbki voh", said Rajbir informing.

"Maine uske saath bahut bura kiya Rajbir", said Sidarth in shame.

"Aur usne apke liye utna hi acha socha", said Rajbir.

Their talks were interrupted by the arrival of nurse.

"Sir unka kafi blood loss hua hai we need blood", said Nurse.

"Aap mera lelijiye", said Sidarth.

"Apka blood group konsa hai", asked Nurse.

"B+", told Sidarth.

"Mera aur Sanu ka blood group same hai sister O- mera lelijiye aap", said Rajbir.

"Aaiye aap", said Nurse.

They took the blood out.

It was few hours later, when the doctors came out.

"Doctor kaise hai vo thik hai na", both Rajbir & Sidarth exclaimed.

"Dekhiye we tried our best she is in comma we can't say anything uthne ko ek din mein bhi vo uth sakti hai and na uthe toh you never know", said the doctor.

"Sale what to do you mean by You Never Know haan", shouted Sidarth pulling Doctor's collar.

"Sidarth leave", said Rajbir making him leave.

"Hum unse mil skte hai", asked Rajbir.

"Abhi unhe ward mein shift kr diya jaega uske baad", told the doctor.

"Narazgi jatane ka acha tareeka nikala haina Rajbir usne", said Sidarth.

"Sidarth you have to keep your calm Sanu ko tumhe hi sambhalna hai", said Rajbir to which Sidarth nodded.

Later on, there families were informed and they were present in the hospital too.

Looking at her son in an mess made Rita ji's heart ache. She immidiately rushed to her son engulfing him in her warm arms. He was sitting alone in an scheduled place of the hospital with the silent tears streaming down his face.

"Ye sb kaise hua bcha", asked Maa.

"Saab meri vajah se hua maa maine use itna pareshan kiya ke vo mujhse naraz hogyi usne mujhe saza dene ke liye khud ko iss halat mein phoncha diya", said Sidarth.

"Mtlab kya hai tera", asked Maa.

"Maa I tortured her-", with this he told her everything he did to her.

At the time he finished telling her he received another slap from his mom too and he sighed.

"Mujhe tujhe apna beta kehte hue bhi sharam aa rahi hai paida hi kyu hua tu maine uss bachi ki zindagi barbaad kardi tere jaise Rakshas ke sath uski shaadi krke ", Maa said with tears.

"Aunty ji please don't let this come out", said Rajbir from behind coming to them.

"Matlab", asked Rita ji.

"Please ye baat kissi aur ko mat btaiega Sanu nahi chahti thi aisa ho so please", said Rajbir.

"Sun raha hai abhi bhi teri izzat pyari thi usko agar vo aisa chahti hai toh mein kissi se nahi kahungi lekin tu yaad rkhna teri maa maar gyi hai tere liye aaj se", saying so Rita ji left.

"Thik hain aap", asked Rajbir.

"I deserve this", said Sidarth with an sarcastic laugh.

Flashback Ends.....

Since that day Rita ji never have talked to him or even saw his face. He was been boycott by her. Rajbir has become his constant support he would always be there whenever he need someone to lean or just for anything.

His chain of thoughts was been broken by a tug at his hand. He looked down and saw Sana's hand moving and trying to grip his hand. He wiped his eyes clean to realize if he was dreaming or it was true. Is she really responding.

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨