Thank You!!

So finally MTD has ended.

First of all, I have posted this note on a separate basis so that people who have read the book just for content won't have to take so much of trouble to read my personal stuff. So, Thank you to them they don't need to read further.

Let's start from the beginning. The torment concept was suggested to me by one of my readers. When this concept was so in trend at that time I have started HNW and when the trend go off at that time i got the request of writing this one. So, first of all I want to thank that anonymous girl who has sent me the concept in dm. Thank you so much (I can't take name because she don't want that)

Next thing, I want to say here is that the concept which was provided to me was supposed to be containing so much more torment stuff then I have showed here. But my own personal morals won't let me show all of it so I have just wrote that much which my own Jamir let me write. I hope I did justice to the book.

Up next, the pregnancy thing for which I have got so much of bashing. People even lashed out at me saying that I have forgot about that thing after writing lol! So I want to add on here that I haven't forgotten about it. It was done intentionally to create suspense.

Talking about next thing, that accident thing. When male lead in the story torment the female lead, everyone requests the writer to make him pay for his deeds and for that purpose, almost in every story the female lead just leaves the boy and then he regrets it and makes it up to her. But, me being me I don't want to make it obvious and most importantly my motive to bring this topic and write down something over it was to convey the message karma hits bad and him seeing her at the bed lifeless, nothing could teach him better than that. So, I opted for that. I hope I have satisfied you all with his guilt part as well.

When I have posted the story I have never thought that I will bring it this far. I have planned for hardly 10 chapters but see, where we have ended this 37 Chapters. Infact, I have ended the story but your dog eyes melted me again and I have continued it. Thanks for the lovely dm's, mszs on my wall and the heartwarming comments which made me continue it previously.

Being honest, I have expected a lot of bashing for the story line as this topic is pretty sensitive. But what I have received in return is so so much of love. Starting from trending in hashtags specially in #sidnaaz MTD has trended till no. 3, vote count has even crossed 700 count on some chapters which is a big count, for others might not but, for me it is big definitely. We are going to reach 200 k soon hopefully. So, thank you for that.

I have planned to tag all the people who have showered the book with love but as I was going through the initial chapters there were so many people in the comment Section Infact in my dm's so I won't be able to cover all of them. If someone will left to be tagged then I will feel guilty so that's why....

A big big thank you to each one of you out there, from the bottom of my heart for loving this book, for loving me, for recognizing me, for making my existence visible on wattpad. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Word is small but my meaning to it is so so huge thank you again.

One more thing, it's my first anniversary on wattpad as well. I have joined wattpad on May, 2020 & I have introduced my first story on 6th of June 2020. Today, in May am ending my second story, ie, MTD. And am satisfied with everything this book has given me.

Now, let's do some promotion, if you have loved the way of writing you can check out other book, link available in my profile @Prerna__Mongia. Specially, if you are looking for a dark tale you can go for ARDHANGINI TO ARKARA & if you are looking for a Bb track you can go for KUCH TOH BAKI HAI.

Okhay, so my word for MTD ends here, I hope you all liked the story.

Tons of love
Pre✨✨✨