Chapter 29 - Sheets

Not getting a reply he looked down at her and realized she has slept snuggling into him again. He has actually exhausted her or rather say unmm his thingy exhausted her.

He let her be and took his phone out while scrolling down his phone. It was about ten minutes later, when his phone rang and she moved.

He looked at the screen it was call from Domino's as he has ordered pizza and the delivery boy must be at his way. He picked it up as it was an confirmation call.

"Baby uth jaa please see 1:30 baj rahe hai", he whispered gently after cutting the call.

She hummed but then tried getting up and winced as her insides shook with pain. He put the sheets over her and held her up in his arms walking over towards washroom.

"aisa kuch bhi nahi hai jo apne na dekha ho then why you wrapped me up in these sheets", she asked.

She was happy with the fact that he did as everyone needs their personal space. She didn't asked for it and  desperately wanted to know the thought behind it so she just asked anyways.

"Well there are two reasons behind it first is obviously, my freaking balls will give me a hard time resisting your bare - self and you are way too sore to provide relief to it", he groaned.

"Second", she asked.

"I think that if we share physical intimacy it doesn't means that there is no personal space so am just giving you that", he said while putting her down and hanging her towel at the hanger which he had hung over his shoulder before.

"What if I may not look the same way tommorow I mean my body will you still be the same", she asked pouring down her insecurities.

"Mera Pyaar roohani hai jismani nahi joh jisam ke dhalne ke sath fika pad jaye I won't say that mein chand tarein tod ke launga tumhare liye but I will always love you the same until I exist until I will take my last breath ", he said looking at her.

He left the washroom while closing the door behind. A little while later, he picked the order up which he has ordered from domino's and the other one's from the pharmacy. He came back into the room to found her changed, bathed and laying at the bed with her eyes closed she wasn't sleeping and he can tell that by her breathing patterns which weren't as steady as they gets while sleeping.

"Baby", he whispered placing his hand over her forehead.

"Hanji", she replied with an smile after opening her eyes.

"Kuch kha le baby and then sleep okhay", he whispered softly.

"Hnmm bas doh minute mein uth rahi hoon phir khana bnati hoon", she said tiredly.

"Tu kyu bnaegi baby I got pizza for you get up", he grinned.

"Subah subah pizza kon khata hai bebu", she whined.

"Acha subah subah chocolates toh bade khati thi tum phle aur abhi toh dophar bhi ho gayi hai lekin mera mangaya hua pizza khane mein badi dikkat ho rahi hai Sala Apni Toh Koi Value Ichh Nahi Hai", he cursed.

"Voh toh pregnancy cravings ki vjah se hoti thi", she blurted out and he fell silent.

"S.. Sidharth", she whispered as her eyes well up looking at the guilty eyes of his and for once she felt like they are back to square one.

"Please Have it", he said placing the box in front of her and was about to leave but she was quick to grab his hand to stop him.

"Please meri taraf dekhiye", she said softly lifting his chin up as he was seated beside her.

"Am such an devil you were so right", he said looking away from her.

"Sidharth mein muh tod dungi agar mere pati ko kuch bola toh", she said threateningly.

"Ho skta hai raab ji ne hmare liye kuch aur bhi behtar likha ho ek baat btaiye agar apko pta hota toh aap uss bache ko apnate chahe hmare beech mein kitna hi kuch bhi galat hota", she asked softly while caressing his cheeks gently.

"Afcourse", he nodded.

"Lekin kya hum ye pyaar kar pate ek doosre ko hum bas uss bache ke liye uss responsibility ko dekh kar apni sari batein bhulte chale jate lekin hum kabhi bhi ek doosre ke dil ke itne kareeb nahi aa pate boliye kya aapko iss baat ka ehsaas hota ki aap mujhse itna zyada pyaar karte hai ki aap apni zindagi tak dene ka soch sakte hai agar voh accident na hota toh", she said gently.

"Shayad hum sirf maa-baap banke reh jate", he nodded.

"Bas fer acha sochiye jo hona tha hogya thik hai phle maine kuch nahi kaha lekin aab apko sab pura karna padega merko bahut sara pyaar dena hai jaab hum apne apne kam pe jaenge toh merko miss karna hai ek doh asoo baha loge toh to baas mast hi ho jaega mtlab Baas Jo Hai Shehnaaz Hai Aisa rehna hai apne", she stated.

"Ji matey", he chuckled and pecked her forehead.

They relished the pizza as he fed her with his own hands with all the love in his eyes and they talked about all the things of the world.

(Including Pawri & Shweta)

"Darling meri metting hai you take rest okay i will try to be back asap aur iss mein pain relevants hai le laina okay bye", he said in one before leaving but didn't forget to peck her head.

She feel into an deep slumber as soon as he left. It was almost, three hours later when she wake up as her phone rang vigorously. She looked at the caller ID which displayed an unknown number.

"Hello is this Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla", the lady spoke over the phone.

"Hanji", she nodded.

"Mam actually this is Mrs. Singhaniya Sidarth sir gave me your number to contact", she said.

"How may I help you", Sana replied this time back to her formal tone.

"Actually it's about domestic violence and we need to talk so if you can come over here in the NGO", she said.

"Okhay I will be there in a while", saying so she hung up.

"Sidharth ne number diya strange", she thought but then shrugged anyways getting ready to leave for NGO.

She was setting her hair in front of the hair dresser when her eyes drifted towards the neck which was marked by her husband. She was wearing an deep necks kurti- plazoo set, so it was easily visible.

"Yeh Sidharth ne mera beetroot juice bnwa dena hai kissi din doosre logo se", she muttered while walking towards the wardrobe to change into her formal shirt, trousers so that she can hide her dear husband's doings.

She hurriedly changed into her formals and came out to make herself look presentable again. She looked again into the mirror and sighed finally as she succeeded in hiding the marks underneath her shirt.

She was strapping her sandals when her phone pinged. She checked it out, it was an text and a video from an unknown number, where the text said,

"Mam please save me i am in trouble please help".

She played the video, and an unknown fear crippled her immidiately as she saw the surroundings. It was of Sidharth's office, no it was of his cabin.

She couldn't see the faces but it seemed to be alike two people there were making out with each other in which girl's state seemed to be dishavelled and it could be out of both  willingly or unwillingly.

As she gave the benefit of doubt to the situation as per the text.

The men was surely her husband his face wasn't at display but his physique tells about him anyways.

She took her sling and immidiately rushed over to his office to look into the matter herself.

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨