Chapter 8 - Siblings

Disclaimer :-

This is an work of fiction take it as a one. The events shown here are not at all subjected to any real life characters they are truely imaginery. You can freely bash the characters whom you feel to be wrong. But just don't get hurt.

                       ***********

Few Months Passed Away Like This. Needless to say that they both made love innumerable times. But the confessions are not done yet. Shehnaz accepts the fact that she is in love whereas, Sidarth feares to admit the fact that he has fallen for her.

He has his own insecurities, doubts and so many reasons for that and he wants to clear all of them out. He hates the fact that he still mistrust her but he can't help it as One Can't Leave Their Past Behind In A Blink Of Eye. He needs time and his wife is giving him all of it.

It was yet another day, when Sana was in the kitchen preparing the dinner for them. When she heard the door bell rang. She sighed and moved towards the door to open thinking it might be Sidarth. She pushed the door open only to find her Cousin Brother Rajbir.

She felt her eyes getting heavy as she has seen someone from her family after months. She is happy with Sidarth but in all this she totally forgot her family. She just talks to them over phone or via video calls. She felt a part of her has given back to her. She climbed onto him and hugged him with all her strength.

He is her cousin brother as named. But, he is as dear to her as of Abhi&Ani. He is her Chacha's son but he is the only child and he loves Sana way too much just as if his own sister. Both of their eyes welled up and they cried hugging each other.

"Motu tune mujhe shaddi mein bhi nahi bulaya", said Rajiv trying to enlighten the atmosphere.

"Haww kutte maine nahi bualaya ya tu nahi aya hein yabhal terko na maine kutna hai behan ki shaadi pe ni aya gya terse niche ho kutte", she said pulling him by his collar and he obliged too.

She hold a bunch of hairs in her fist and tugged at them not painfully but obviously he screamed.

"Ahhh kamini lg ri hai mere", he yelled holding her hands.

"Lgne ke liye hi mara maine ek behan hai tum logo ki aur tum uski shaadi mein bhi ni aa paye kutte admi tenu tan mein chadhna ni aaj", she said furiously.

"Ahh sana lg jaegi dekh", he said running as she ran behind him picking her chappal in her hand.

"Khotey lgne ke liye hi maar rahi hu", she said and the next moment he received a flying chappal at his face.

"Khoti ruk mein btata hu terko lga mujhe", he said running behind her.

He took her in his brotherly embrace and hugged her.

"I missed you Sanu", said Rajbir with a watery smile.

And the next moment they heared someone clapping his hands. They both turned around only to found a furious Sidarth there.

"Oh to ye sb hota hai mere piche", said Sidarth with an disgusting face.

"Sidarth nahi ye-", she said chirpily to introduce her brother but he stopped her in between.

"Oh! Abhi ye live performance ke baad bhi tum mein itni himmat hai that you will speak your side Shameless", he yelled.

"Sidarth don't raise your voice otherwise i myself don't know what would I will do to you", Said Rajbir threateningly.

"Rajbir let it be", said Sana.

"But how dare he talk-", Rajbir tried to reason but Sidarth cut him off.

"She is my wife understand", said Sidarth.

"But that doesn't gives you the legacy to insult her", spoke Rajbir.

"Rajbir please leave", said Sana.

"Sanu", Rajbir said exesperated.

"Please", said Sana pleadingly.

"Sanu just one call if anything happens okhai", said Rajbir to which Sana nodded and he left.

"So bhej diya apne ashiq ko aab apne pati ke liye kya bchaya hai", spitted Sidarth.

"Aap galat smjh rahe hai aise nahi hai jaisa aap soch rahe hein Rajbir-", she still tried to make him understand but he didn't let her to do so.

"Oh yeah right maine galat smjha bilkul He must be your Bed-Partner right", he spitted.

She looked at him disgustingly. Is this for what she has loved him. It's fine he doesn't know Rajbir as he has never met him. So, he assumed something okhai that too fine but he didn't even gave her a chance to speak.

Is this how you make relationships work?

She stood there silently. She felt like she has lost the ability to speak. From the day, she has got to know about his past she has given more than her best to this relationship.

Why?

To see this day. She never accused him for ruining her first. Every girl has this wish that her first remain special, she wants to be treated nicely by the person to whom she gives herself away, she too wished the same. But what she got in return was nothing but just torture that too because someone else did wrong to him.

But still she never complained.

why to see this day where he will doubt at her that too with a person who is her brother?

She felt a sharp pain at her back which bring her back to the reality. That's when she realized that her husband has thrown her at the bed and her back hit that wooden part of the bed. She sighed and closed her eyes. She is not gonna to explain herself to him. She has given him herself completely in these months. She even surrendered herself when she wasn't even known to him. If this much is not enough for him to trust her then let it be. He just don't deserves her explanations and even her reactions.

On the other hand, Sidarth felt like someone has ripped him apart when he saw his wife in the arms of an men as of his own age. This one was his biggest figure. He knew they are married but the insecurities which have built inside him can't assure him that she won't leave him. He believes that Tara left him as he wasn't enough. He hates the fact that he can't even punish her when she did wrong to him. Now, when he saw Shehnaz he feels like if she do anything wrong he needs to do the worst to her. So that she fears him and she fears him that much that she can't even leave him.

He felt his blood boil when he heard her try to defend herself. He was seething with anger. He hold her wrist and dragged her to there room for an act which will ripp her apart.
He tored all the clothes which was there at her body, while doing the same to his own one's too.

He latched himself at her buds biting them painfully turning them sore. He then jerked himself inside her completely in one go making her clutch her mouth tightly to stop her moans and screams. She felt herself breaking but she didn't for once begged him or even asked him for mercy. She just prepared herself better to take more. As, she knew somewhere this was just the beginning, she wants him to got to know about the things his ownself.

" Babaji bardasht bakshna", she said to herself before closing her eyes.

And it came too he turned her around and jerked himself into her from behind making her cry. She let the tears roll down but she didn't let her pain being voiced out for once. She just let him be.

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨