Bonus One Shot

"Sala saab kehne ki batein hoti hai aur Yeh baby, sweetheart, meri jaan bolne vale logo se bada dhokebaaz toh koi hota hi nahi hai zindagi mein", Sana murmured to herself whining for the umpteenth time at the morning of the day.

"Sweetheart kya hua hai kyu chid chid kar ri hai subah se kham kha apna khoon jala ri hai", Sidharth said wrapping his arms around her waist from behind as she stood in front of their bed changing the bedsheets.

"Door rahiye aap samajh aayi muh maat lagna mere", she muttered angrily while shoving him away a bit harshly and well, it hurt him.

"Aab tu zyada kar rahi hai Shehnaaz at least mujhe batao toh ki maine kiya kya hai", he said trying to act calm.

"Yeah! Zyada toh mein hi karti hoon na jao kiya over apki biwi hai hi over kar loh joh karna hai", she yelled before walking out after throwing the undid bedsheet at the bed angrily.

"Abey Yaar aab kya kiya maine", he said to himself while rubbing his face in his hands.

He walked towards his wardrobe and bent down to bring his shoes from the last shelf. He took his shoes out and closed it back, the only thing he does for himself from the wardrobe is taking his shoes out as setting his clothes, tie, belt, is her duty but he never let her do the same with his shoes. Not that, she mind but for him, her place is his arms not his feet. Might sound cliché to some but for him, this is how it is. Not that it will lesser her regard or something but he just want to keep her in his arms not at his feet. Even at her karwachauth, at first time when both of them were fasting and she was insisting to touch his feet and wasn't ready to back off, he himself have bent down at her feet's level and she has backed off and like any other time he was logically proven right. Call it cliché, well you can because he just don't give a damn to anyone. For him, he wants to give her all the respect for the rest of her life which he failed to provide her with, in the beginning.

He might have been a jerk in the beginning but that was a pretence and from the day he has turned himself back to his original self, he is the best men which she could have ever get, when he looks back at his past deeds he knew no one could match upto her level as well just like she says herself.

"Maine kissi aur ko pata liya toh", he teased her at one of their late night long drive outings.

"Tike gi hi nahi", she replied nonchalantly.

"Achawww itna over confidence", he teased.

"Naah! Bharosa", she said.

"Aww", he cooed.

"Kya aww apne upar hai bharosa", she said.

"Ouchh! It hurts sweetheart", he fake winced.

"Achaa", she said folding her hands to her chest and well it made her bosoms peek our of her Sando strap top, all the way more and he visibly gulped.

"Vaise itna bharosa kyu hai khud pe", he asked looking at the road trying to focus ahead.

"Kyuki apko jhelne ke liye mere jaisi chahiye aur I guess am an antique piece aur uss hisaab se koi mere jaisi ban ni sakti, so yeah no chance", she stated flipping her hairs over her shoulder.