Chapter 31 - Case

He carried her to the washroom as they cleaned their selves and came out of the office to make their way back to home.

"Sidharth aaj mujhe Mrs. Singhaniya ka call aya tha", she told as they were settled in the car.

"Oh yeah maine hi number diya tha unhe tumhara", he told.

"Mujhe unse milne jana tha mein Vahi jane ready hui thi jb vo Shweta ka phone agya tha", she said.

"So now you want me to take you to NGO", he asked.

"Hanji", she nodded.

"Can I ask you for something", he asked.

"Hanji afcourse", she said with an genuine smile tilted over at her plump lips.

"Mrs. Singhaniya is in very bad condition I know you do the best for your client but unke liye please aur bhi jo best ho sake do that", he said softly.

"Sidharth I will do my best don't worry", she said.

He drove them to the NGO and one of the worker took them to Mrs. Someya Singhaniya's room.

He sighed as soon as their eyes fell over her retreating figure whereas, Sana rubbed his forearms to calm him down. Three of them settled down at the chairs and Sana took out an notepad from her purse to write all of the points down while chatting with Mrs. Singhaniya.

They came out of the NGO and Sidharth pulled her in a bone crushing hug making her breathless with the intensity but she doesn't mind.

"I am sorry", he muttered.

"Hogya apka sorry puran", she frowned pulling back.

"Vo unmm", he sighed.

"Now don't tell me ki kal inhi ki batein sunke dil pe le gye the aap and then all that happened", she said in disbelief.

"I did the same though I just felt so guilty about it", he sighed.

"Sidharth aap aisa soch bhi kaise sakte hai that I and Her being at a same tangent", she asked.

"I don't know", he whispered.

"Please let this go Sidharth I beg of you now", she said pleadingly.

"I will i promise", he said looking into her eyes.

She pressed her forehead against his lips making him kiss her there.

"Niche aao tower", she said and he dipped his neck down.

She pressed a kiss over at her forehead and he smiled.

"Sidnaaz Promise", she said entangling their hands together.

"Sidnaaz Promise", he smiled nodding.

"Tumhe lagta hai ki case Saumya ka case strong hai", asked Sidharth as they settled themselves into the car.

"Nahi", she replied.

"You need help", he asked.

"Yes I want to meet Mr. Singhaniya", she said.

"What why are you mad or are you doubting Saumya", he semi-yelled.

"Sidharth my work is to fight for justice not to pay sympathise who are victims jab aise logo ko dekhte hai toh bura lagta hai bahut bura lgta hai lekin we have to be professional and my professional perspective says she has lied about so many things", she sighed.

"Can't you see her conditions am amused that being a women yourself you have no sympathy towards her", he said shaking his head in disbelief.

"Hogya apka", she said and he feel silent knowing very well what does this monotone of hers means.