Chapter 6 - Incident

Soon they reached his mension. Tara was awestruck by the view. It was really really grand. She was looking at it with her mouth hung open.

"Tumhara hi hone vala hai ye aram se dekh lena abhi ke liye get ready you need anything", he asked.

"Nahi mere ps saab hai", she replied.

"Okhay then mein jaa rha hu as am supposed to look after to a few things", he said.

"K.. Kya", asked Tara baffled as not been understanding his language.

"Nothing mein ja rha hu kuj chahiye ho toh bta dena", he said as he thought she didn't heared him. To which she nodded.

He left and she get ready wearing this

"Aaj toh apko mera hona hi hoga Sidarth vo bhi hmesha ke liye maa sahi kehti hein haar ldke ki kamzori hoti hai khubsoorati aur aaj toh kher chalo dekhte hein aap khud ko kb tak rok payenge", said Tara to herself looking in the mirror

After a few minutes a car came and she was been dropped off to the venue. Sidarth found her standing at the door and felt anger been rushed into his viens. He moved to her and took her with him grabbing her by her wrist. She smiled innerly as she felt as if her plan worked.

"What the hell are you wearing", shouted Sidarth once they were in the rest room booked by him.

"Mt..mtlb",she asked baffled as she now realized he was really very very angry.

"Kya pehna hai tumne ye and kisne bola tumhe ye pehnne", he asked angrily making her flinch.

"V..vo mumma ne bola shehar mein sb aise hi kpde pehnte hein t.. Toh", she replied visibly scared.

"Toh kya anyways sit here for ten minutes understand", he said sternly making her nod in agreement.

He make a call to the designer and discussed a few things. And they were down in the party after a few minutes while Tara wearing a cape above the dress. He could have managed to bring a completely different dress for her to wear.

But he being an positive men, saw her efforts. She must have did this for him to match his standards, so he don't want her to fell bad. She did this being naive. He convinced himself.

Later on, he introduced to few ladies and he got busy in his clients. Those high class ladies make her drink alcohol and she did too, to show she belongs to one of them.

A few minutes later, Sidarth was at the stage holding a mic in his hand. The toasts were raised at his name. When Tara barged in and snatched the mic from his hand.

"Hiii heluuu sare kse ho mein hun Tara Joki banne vali hai jldi hi Mrs. Shukla Pta mko na badi hairani aari hai aap saro pe yr tum logo ne iss admi ke saath bizneth (business) kaise kr liya ye itna pagal hai isse ye bhi ni pta lga ki mein aur mere maa-papa mil ke inka paplu(bewakoof) bna rahe hein aur ye hmari baton mein bhi agya sala pagal hai ye pta ni kaise itna bada businessman bn gya aur apko pta hai ye NAMARD bhi hai ye ek baar merko dekho hot lg ri hu na mein pr mjal hai isne haath bhi lgaya ho Sala zindagi barbaad hojaegi meri toh isse shaadi krke", she blurred out in a slutry tone.

Sidarth stood there stunned he knew she was drunk but for a fact he knows that a person speaks truth when drunk. She came down and hold a guy's hand and began grinding herself with his body. Not realizing that she has just added fuel to the fire. He grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the venue. She has insulted him next level, he was been betrayed, he was told lies. Is this for what he agreed to get married.

Flashback Ends..........

"Uss din ke baad Sidarth Shukla turned into The Angry Sidarth Shukla tujhe pta hai bcha usne iske baad bhi chize sahi krne ki koshish ki lekin Jb Tara dusre ldke ke saath bhaag gyi na toh mera bcha bhi kahi kho gya usne yaha ana hi chod diya tha hum logo ki aankhein taras jati thi usko dekhne ke liye pr vo nahi ata tha panch saal intezar kiya hum logo ne uska but Nothing worked for him lekin phir Ashok Ji ka sabr tut gaya aur unhone Sidarth ko kissi tareeke se shaadi ke liye mnaya tumhare sath Ashok Ji shuru se hi Tara ke saath rishta jodne ke khilaf the unhone tumhe chuna tha Sidarth ke liye mgr tum pdh rahi thi uss time uss incident ke baad Sidarth short tempered hogya but mein janti hu beta tum uska sath dogi mere Sidarth ka saath mat chodhna beta ", Maa added further.

" Ji maa kbhi nahi chodungi", she said smiling amongst tears.

They talked for a few more minutes and then hung up.

"I will make sure that mein apko haar tareeke se khush rkh pau Sidarth", sana said to herself.

She prepared all his favorite dishes including butter chicken, naan, Aloo gobhi, salad, custard. She then decorated their room with flowers and lit the scented candles.

It was almost eight thirty at night when Sidarth came home.

"Baby khanna khila de yr phle i couldn't get the time to have lunch", he said as soon as she passed him a glass of water.

"Haww khanna kyu ni khaya", she frowned.

"Baby busy tha yr", he asked leaning at the chair.

She came forward and pressed his forehead making him sigh in relief as his head was really paining a lot.

"Mein oil lga du", she asked massaging his head.

"Phle khanna", he replied.

"Thik hai change kr lijiye aap mein khanna lgati hu", she said with a warm smile.

"Nahi ek hi baari change kr lunga yr bs khanna khila de please acha kya bnaya hai", he asked.

"Unmm aap khud hi dekh lijiyega mein lekar ati hu", she said moving towards kitchen.

Later on, they relished the food Sidarth couldn't keep the smile off his face which took over as his wife really cooks well.

They both walked into there room and Sidarth was stunned to see the whole room decorated. He looked at her who was standing beside him with a red tomato face.

"You did all this", he asked clutching her waist to which she nodded.

"Agar aap thk gye hein toh soh jate hein", she said not meeting his eyes.

"No baby am very much energetic common let me show you", saying so he pressed his lips onto her and picked her in his arms.

Guys this is awesome. Thank you so so very much for this guys. It means a lot.

Thanks for reading. Do votes and comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨