Chapter 22 - Slap

Both of them looked at her fumingly.

"Oh! Sidarth Shukla kaise hai aap", said Tara gawking at him shamelessly.

"Way too much good thanks to my dear wife", said Sidarth.

"Shaadi hogyi apki ye chod kar nahi bhagi", Tara said with an smirk and he just sighed.

He didn't said anything he just stayed mum it wasn't like he don't have something to say back to her but it was just the guilt inside him which she increased all the way more.

As, what he did was just giving her success of what she want she DESTROYED him, his happiness, his life.

Whatever he did to Sana can never be justified but this women was the biggest reason and that fact can't be denied as well.

He felt at the loss of words he don't want to say anything to her he just wants his wife and spent the rest of his life with her.

He hated himself for even comparing his wife with this witty women.

He didn't even felt any pain for himself when he saw her today he just felt bad that he gave her punishment to his life his wife.

"Hi Tara", said Sana with a slight smirk and putting Sidarth's hand around her waist bringing him out of his thoughts.

He looked at her for a mere seconds whereas she just gave him an assuring blink.

"Kya baat hai Manna padega Zkham bahut gehre diye hai maine apki biwi bhi mujhe janti hai", Tara said.

"Vo kya hai na Hmare pind mein do hi logo ko yaad rkha jata hai ek jo bdnaam zyada ho aur dusra jo izzetdaar zyada ho tum phli category vali ho tbhi yaad ho Bhagne mein bahut tez lgti ho why don't you try in athletes", Sana spitted with an smirk.

"T.. Tumhe kaise pta kon ho tum", Tara fumbled.

"Pind mein kisko nahi pata", Sana stated obviously.

"Oh toh pind vali ho tum bhi chlo meri known hui fer toh tumhe pta hona chahiye Karam fod liye iss admi se shaadi krke tumne Namard hai ye iske bas  ka kuch bhi  nahi hai Arey ldkiyan nahi lubhati isse Sala Namard kiske chakkar mein phas gayi tum ye toh hi-", before Tara could complete she was been silenced by an loud slap.

"Bkwas hogyi ho aur agar thodi bahut bachi kuchi izzat pyari ho toh DAFAH Hone Ka Kasht Karengi aap", said Sana.

"Tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe thappad marne ki", saying so she raised her hand in air to slap Sana but Sidarth holded it and then jerked it harshly.

"Mere sath jo bhi kiya maine tumhe kuch nahi kaha aab agr tumne kuch kiya na toh it will not gonna to end on a nice note", he said fisting his hands.

"Arey kar kya loge tum log haan am the wife of the owner of this whole building tumhe yha se niklwa dungi mein ek jhatke mein aur maine galat kya kaha haan tumhe satisfy kr paya hai ye common thik thak dikhti ho you deserve better ", said Tara.

"You asked for it yourself now don't blame me", saying so Sana grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the middle of the stage.

"Hello everyone may I have your attention please actually i have came here to ask you all something There is an girl named Tara and she said she is the wife of the owner of this building and she has threatened me that she will get us out of the building through her husband so may i have the owner of the building Here please", Sana said announcing in the mic whereas Tara's face turned pale and she received an slap at her face the next moment.

It was Mrs. Kapoor owner's wife.

"Kalmuhi teri himmat kaise hui mere pati ko apna btane ki aur iss building ki malkin bnneke koi Sharam Lihaz hai ke ni tere mein", said Mrs. Kapoor grabbing Tara's arms harshly.

"Mam what is happening here", asked a men from behind.

"Oh god what happened Tara baby are you fine", he asked gently looking at the fingerprints at his wife's face.

"Oh toh bete apki wife hai ye", Mrs kapoor said.

"Hanji mam but hua kya hai", asked the men.

"Khudko Mr. Kapoor ki biwi bta rahi thi ye Aap hmari company mein kam karte ho uss darje se apko yha bulaya hai smjhi thodi izzat apne pati ki hi rakh leti beta smjhao inhe lekar jao dimag khrab ho gya hai iska", said Mrs kapoor.

"I am sorry", saying so they both left were about to left when Sana stopped them.

"Aap bhale admi lgte ho iske sath kaise phas gye", said Sana.

"Mere pati ko mere khilaf bolne ki himmat kaise hui tumhari", said Tara.

"Chubhi na baat dusro ki izzat utarne mein tumhe bada maza ata hai i hope aaj apni utarvane mein aur bhi maza aya hoga now bloody get lost", Sana said.

"Puttar apko koi ni nikal skta iss building se jb tak mein hu", Mrs. Kapoor said smilingly.

"But hum chod ke jaa rahe hai aunty ji", said Sana.

"Kyu puttar koi gaal hoyi ya iss yabhal kudi di gaal da bura lg gya", said Mrs. Kapoor urgently.

"Nahi aunty ji bs inko kaam hai tbhi", said Sana pointing at Sidarth who was looking at her in shock still.

"Chlo koi gal ni ate jate rehna mera pta krne ana thik hai", said Mrs. Kapoor blessing them.

They came out of the hall and Shehnaaz hugged him tightly as soon as they reached her apartment  leaving him startled.

"Thik ho aap", she asked gently after breaking the hug.

"Hnmm why did you defended me in front of her baat to vo thik hi keh rahi thi na You Deserve Better", he said dejectedly hating the fact that she still holds the audacity to affect him that he is thinking about her words.

"Sidarth idhar meri taraf dekhiye" , she called him urgently.

"H.. Haan", he sighed.

"Idhar dekhiye maine apko kabhi aisa feel kraya", she asked softly holding his face.

"Nahi", he replied honestly.

"Phir aap aisa kyu soch rahe ho", she said.

"Because am good for nothing Shehnaaz Kya nahi kiya maine tumhare sath but still you were been there fighting for me You deserve better trust me Lando ki barish hogi tumhare liye if you would go out to see", he said painfully.

It wasn't something which was out of anyone's fault it was just his own insecurities which were build up inside him due to his own mistakes, now coming out.

"Baat toh vaise apki thik hai i deserve better and Lando ki barish toh hogi", she said making his heart clench.

"H.. Haan", he agreed startled.

"Aap bardasht kr payenge agr koi mujhe yha haath lgaye", she said putting his hands at her bare waist he clenched his fists.

"Ya fer yha", she said pointing at her lips with her own fingers.

"Fuck No", he groaned even at the thought of it.

"Apki insecurities ka jawab apne khud de diya Lekhe upar vala likh ke bhejta hai aur mere lekho mein aap likhe ho toh ye saab Mt sochiye hum ek nayi shuruat krne jaa rahe hai be positive I know we are far away from that ideal couple phase but we will try and we will be ideal for each other okhai ", she said softly.

"I am sorry i just don't know but whenever I look at her I just feel like An FAILURE", he said honestly.

"Failures seekh dene ke liye hote hai Sidarth relax it's fine to loose somethings", she said.

"I am glad that i loose her", he said making both of them laugh.

"Aab chale packing bhi karni hai", she said.

"Vaise baby kya li hai tune Tara ki pure tare dikh gaye honge usko doh chamat pade bichari ko but tujhe kaise pta ye sb", he asked.

"Maa ne btaya", she said and looked at his dawned up lips with an sigh at the mention of, "Maa".

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨