Chapter 28 - Kisses

He pecked her forehead again before moving down. He latched himself at one of her erected buds inside his warm mouth to devour them.

He suckled over it hungrily while kneading the another one's. His expert figures then reached to her soaking femine part.

He inserted his one finger inside her making her whimper as the sweet pain consumed her. He used his another hand torturing her buds with his touch and she shuddered with sheer pleasure in no time.

He removed his finger out and placed it inside his mouth to taste her making her blush all the way more at his shameless act.

"You freaking taste so damn good darling", he moaned while sucking his fingers.

He then moved towards his erection and rubbed it a little so that he may not hurt her under his desire whereas, she looked at him shocked as she has never saw him doing this before.

"Kya kar rahe hai aap", she couldn't help but asked among her heavy breathing.

"I don't want to hurt you so just calming myself a little", he whispered through his grunts.

She got up and placed her lips over his while holding his head. She took his lower lip in her mouth sucking it tenderly. He didn't responded for first but then reciprocated with the equal favour while kissing her back tenderly.

He pushed her down to the bed with him over the top of her without breaking the kiss. He parted his mouth from hers only to latch it over her bosoms again.

He kept devouring her sensitive mounds with his torturous mouth taking her completely under his mercy. He parted finally as he hear her hiss.

"Did I hurt you", he asked urgently.

"It's alright", she said with an warm smile and he sighed too.

"These are my fav's ", he groaned pressing a kiss to each of her bosoms one by one.

He positioned himself onto her entrance and jerked himself inside her making her cry against him as the pain shoot up in her insides. As, she was way too petite for his huge self to adjust it without pain.

He heard her scream and moved towards her face immidiately placing several pecks here and there. He panicked as he saw the beads of tears at the corner of her eyes. This is not the first time they are doing it then why she is feeling this much of pain.

"Am I going way too harsh on her", he asked himself.

"Baby should I pull out is it paining too much", he asked softly into her ears.

"N.. No c.. con...continue", she said with difficulty due to her heavy breathing pattern.

"Are you sure", he asked again.

"Hanji", she said now with an smile at his caring nature.

"Why is this paining too much", he asked with an frown.

"It's been long so maybe", she replied.

He nodded as it made sense to him unknown to the fact that she is pretty much tiny in front of him.

He jerked himself into her completely making her scream aloud as she felt her insides clench with pain.

He was by her side in a nano second. He hugged her and rubbed her back while smothering her face, head with numerous kisses and doing every other act which came to his mind to comfort her.

"Baas baas meri jaan", he whispered gently caressing her head.

"hogya hogya mera bacha relax just look into my eyes baby", he ranted on.