Chapter 32 - Bruv

He undressed her, leaving her only in briefs. He turned her around and did the thing which he always do.

He placed his lips at her bare back while trailing a path of wet kisses there, the same place where he has hit her with his belt for once there aren't even any stances of it but still whenever he touches her he kissed that place first as if wanting to vanish his past deeds.

Once satisfied, he turned her back and get up from her. He held the dupattas which he has picked from the wardrobe and tied her hands not before placing a kiss at each of her wrists.

He undressed her along with her briefs while taking his own time to adore her bare - self with his pricking sore eyes as her core melt with anticipation. He spreaded her legs wide and tide her ankles to either sides of the bed.

He Get up from her and turned to leave when she whined.

"Sidharthhh", she whined looking at him with her half open eyes.

"I will be back in a minute", he said with an smirk at his face.

"And yeah Don't you dare touch yourself down there", he threatened coming back.

"Hath bandhe hue hai mere Aye vadde don't you dare touch yourself", she murmured imitating him.

"Maine suna", he chuckled.

"So what bruv", she rolled her eyes.

"Isn't the little girl getting disobeying she really deserves punishment", he teased with an frown hearing her calling him, "bruv" i.e, Bro.

Isn't he her husband, he thought for a moment.

"Okay daddy", she said playing along.

"This will gonna cost you a lot trust me", he groaned and left the room almost running away and came back running too with a few things in his hands.

She looked at him with her doe eyes with such an innocent that one can't resist. This innocence of hers is a damn turn on for him actually one of the the turn on for him. As, he gets turned on even seeing her combing her hairs. He locked the door behind and came to her while standing at a fair distance making her look at him to guess his next move intently.

He was holding a empty bowl in his one hand and a packed bag in another. He opened the bag painfully slow making her look at him intently she tried to show him her puppy eyes too which she was barely able to keep them open. But failed miserably as he didn't pay any heed to her acts.

"It won't work baby stop imitating a dog", he said transferring the ice cubes, ice cream and strawberries in the bowl.

"Then what will gonna work daddy", she teased.

"huh!", he groaned hurrying the process of adding the ice creams into the bowl.

He came to her and sat beside her. He took the ice cube and swirled it around her body making her shudder.

"You really test me naa", he smirked.

"Unmmm", she moaned as he rubbed the ice over her femine part.

He tortured her with the ice for a while and then came back to her with the bowl filled with ice-cream. He spreaded the ice-cream starting from her neck, collar bones while moving down to her bosooms. Once satisfied with the artistic work of himself he leaned and began licking the ice-cream off her body.

"P.. Please open my hands", she pleaded.

"No darling you have asked for it", he replied with his head dipped in her bosooms.

He licked the ice cream off from her body and then came the toughest part for her. As, he kept the strawberry over at her femine part and came there eating it along with biting her flesh with his teeth making her whimper as the sweet pain consumed her.

"P... Plea.... Please", she said among her uneven breaths.

"What please baby", he asked now looking up at her with an smirk.

"Open my hands man", she yelled.

"First say that you won't dare to call me bruv ", he said.

"K.. Kyu chidh machi apko", she said  this time her face was the one which has a smirk.

"Haan", he nodded.

"Okhay nahi bolungi but you won't do this to me", she said wanting to make a truce.

"Depends abhi ke liye kya chahti ho kholu ke nahi", he asked.

"Ahannn", she whined frustratingly marking him chuckle.

He undress himself along with his briefs and hovered over her. He pressed his lips over her forehead making her smile in bliss.

"Ain't opening your hands just enjoy i promise won't hurt you", he whispered to which she just smiled and then moaned as he touched her warmth.

He took her lips in his for an sensuous kiss and jerked himself inside her taking her to the world of extreme ecstacy. They made love all night with her hands and legs tied and she been lying there completely under her husband's spell.

It was the next morning, Sidharth wake up as the sun rays hit his face which was digged in his wife's arms as he was partially lying over her tied self. He wake up with a jerk as the last night memories came to his mind that they have slept just like that. He immidiately get up from her to untie her hands and legs. The sudden movement made her open her eyes too. She opened her eyes to the sight of her bare husband panickingly untying her hands and legs.

"Bebuu", she called him lovingly wanting to relax him as she knew he must be thinking that he hurt her.

"Sorry baby really sorry aise hi so gaya mein tere upar", he whispered examining her wrists which have turned red.

A lone tears escaped from his eye looking at those red wounded wrists of hers making her get up in an instant and then closed her eyes surprising the pain which shoot up due to the sudden jerk.

"What happened", she asked calmly while caressing his face with her hands.

"Am sorry I always hurt you", he whispered kissing those hands of hers which were caressing his face.

"Kuch bhi nahi hua Sidharth these marks are nothing in front of the way you love me you worship me", she said smilingly.

"But still pain is pain", he said dejectedly.

"Love always comes with pain and this sweet pain is my solace this makes me feel being close to you and it is nothing as compared to that feeling so now kindly shut off your overthinking brain and this Rotadu avatar i like my beast more", she winked.

"Yeah yeah", he said wiping his tears off embarrassingly.

She tried getting up and winced, it doesn't matter how many times they have been shared intimacy but she was still petite for her huge men. He  quick to held her up in his arms hearing her wince.

"Sherni banna zaroori hai jab pata hai dard hona hai", he scolded making her pout.

He dropped her inside the washroom to freshnup whereas he himself left to another washroom to freshnup. Sana was the first one to come out all decked up in her formal trouser and shirt. She looked around and found his phone at the bed. She literally ran to the bed and copied the contact which was named as, Maa with an heart beside it. Her old phone was crushed in the accident and she doesn't wanted to upset Sidharth by asking for Maa's contact. So, she thought about getting it this way.

"I will make sure that everything will be alright", she whispered to herself after keeping the phone back at it's place.

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨