Chapter 30 - Bharosa

Sidharth was in the conference room with all his clients for the discussion about the deal.

"So, gentlemen now Shweta (an employee in his company) will brief you all up with the required informations so please drift your attention towards the projector", he announced politely.

The projector turned on and she began explaining without checking that what was playing at the projector. Sidharth fisted his hands at the sight. He just can't take it, this one was supposed to be one of the biggest deal of his company with the international clients and here his employee is serving them her own self instead of the presentation.

"What the hell is this Mr. Shukla", shouted one of his clients making him come out of his thinking angry mode.

"What happened sir", Shweta asked.

"Lights on", Sidharth ordered.

"What the heck are you showing Shweta did you even checked before what you are showing", Sidarth yelled.

Shweta turned around to look at the screen and fear crippled her. It was her intimate pictures. Actually, she has played the wrong folder.

"S.. Sorry sir", she fumbled.

"This is rediculous Mr. Shukla is this how you are going to work on international level with this unprofessionalism", the client shouted.

"We are extremely sorry sir this is absolutely not done I accept but I assure you sir this won't happen again give us a chance to fix this sir please", he requested politely.

"No Mr. Shukla this is not done your staff describes you and presents your company, this is what you have for us then we can't do this", the client said.

"Sir please try to understand it's an technical fault and it can happen from anyone We can't keep only one file in an entire device", he said being his logical self.

"Please show what you have we don't think we have much time", the client said.

"Thank you sir, Rishabh you know about all of it right", he asked one of the employee who is an fresher who nodded.

Rishabh gave the presentation with the outmost details and the clients were extremely happy with the work and they finalized the deal, left.

"In my cabin in five minutes", he said to Shweta who gave a fearful nod.

He came inside his cabin and looked at their wedding picture placed over at his table and smiled.

"May I Come In sir", he heared the knock.

"Yes", he replied keeping the photoframe back.

"Do you have any explanation about what you did today", he asked.

"Sorry sir it just happened by mistake", she said.

"it wasn't an mistake it was carelessness and my company isn't for careless people take your termination letter and leave", he said in a low but stern voice.

"No sir I swear doobara nahi hoga", she said.

"I know dobara nahi hoga", he said.

"Phir aap mujhe terminate kyu", she asked.

"Kyuki dubara ka chance hi nahi bachega na fer", he replied.

"Toh aap mujhe nikal rahe hai", she asked.

"Afcourse", he replied.

She pressed the button which was over her shirt, which had a camera as an provided by the company itself for the security purpose.