Chapter 26 - Deserve

She came back to the room to check on him to find him sitting at the bed all changed, cleaned scrolling through his phone as if nothing happened. She took a deep breath and moved towards him.

"How are you feeling now", she asked  with an broken smile.

"Absolutely fine mujhe kya hona hai darling", he said without looking at him.

"Okhay apne change toh kar hi liya hai so let's go down food is ready", she said thoughtfully as his body really needs energy first.

"Yeah chalo", he said getting up.

They moved down ate the food in silence. Usually, he used to be all chirpy, all flirting with her spreading his charm. But today, both of them were lost.

He knew, he has fainted and she will going to ask him the questions which he is dreading the most.

And most importantly, the events happened today Mrs. Singhaniya's words were ringing in his ears making him feel disgusting, ashamed of his own self.

He knew that the way, for which he has decided to opted to get rid of this guilt will just gonna ruin him.

Whereas, on the other hand, she was lost in her own thoughts, Dr. Smriti's words were continuously ringing in her head.

She was thinking really very hard about how to find the most simple way to talk to him and help him out. She wants to handle him calmly.

After finishing the food they both moved into their room upstairs. Sana was rubbing lotion at her forearms lost in her thoughts when she heard him calling her.

"Shehnaaz", he called her taking a deep breath.

"Hanji", she replied putting the lotion back at the dressing and moving towards him.

"I want to tell you something", he said.

"Hanji boliye", she replied waiting for him to being.

"Unmm vo I was thinking to surrender to police and then you can like file the domestic violence case against me", he said closing his eyes.

"K.. Kya bola apne", she muttered in disbelief standing still like an statue.

Tears began rolling down her eyes as she registered his words and what do he's been talking about.

Is he for real how could he even think of doing something like that. For God sake he is not an murderer who deserves to be put behind the bars.

She felt an sudden anger taking over her senses and he said the thing again adding fuel to the fire.

"I want to surrender", he whispered.

"Wah! Kya badhiya scheme haina Sidarth apki phle khud gum doh thik hai fir uski mafiyan mango jab vo bnda man jaye toh usko aisa gum dena ka socho ki voh maar hi-",she yelled but before she could complete he kept his hand at her mouth.

"Please don't say like this", he pleaded.

"Acha mein aise na bolu aur aap apke joh dil mein aap bolo aap karoge haina apne socha hai mein kya karungi apke bina and apko seriously lgta hai ki mein aap pe case karungi are you out of your mind", she spitted angrily.

"Nahi but I did wrong to you and I do deserve punishment and you deserve better than me who will give you respect love and a happy life You Deserve The Best", he said with an sadistic smile.

"Oh! Apko sbka deserving level pata hai haina chalo fer mujhe btao aap ko chodh ke kisse shaadi karu ladka aap dhundhoge na mere liye qualities btao mujhe chalo", she said wiping the tears away who weren't stopping at all.