Chapter 23 - Preparation

"By the way what a slap baby", he said with adoration.

"Sorry i should say slaps right", he corrected.

"Sidarthhhhh", she whined.

"Baki kya tadak se chamat lagaya hai baby tune bhi aur aunty ne bhi thank you so much for everything thank you for trusting me", he whispered softly.

"Pyaar krte hai aap mujhse", she asked out of blue.

"Afcourse", he mumbled not knowing what else to answer.

"Mein bhi karti hu bas use vapis dhundhna hai and i know we will succeed in it Sidarth So Are You Ready For An New Journey Mr. Shukla", she said with sass while extending an hand for him to shake.

"Bilkul", he replied cheekily while placing his hand lightly at hers making her smile.

It's Been Two Months, since they have been shifted back to mumbai. They both were really busy with their schedules.

Sana with her cases which she was been handling,well thanks to her husband who has purposed this idea of opening an Advocate Office to her. She can't be more greatful to him for this. She always wanted to be an Private Lawyer, so that she can help people the way she want without any boundations.

She isn't a money minded person but everyone do works to earn a living so what's wrong if she's doing the same too.

Making money is an different concept and winning hearts is different and right now she is doing good in both from God's grace. She is an typical biased person in charging fees.

She takes mostly the cases which no one dares to take in their hands. She studies the case first before taking it into her hands and if her own heart says that the person is Innocent then she don't see anything either they are able to pay her fees or how much of power the other party has. She just Fights For Justice.

On the other hand, Sidarth's was hell busy with his business, the past negligence is what he is paying back now.

They both are heck busy with their works. But still Sneaky Shuklaji don't forget to have his sneakies.

He makes sure to keep both of them free at the weekends so they may grow in their relationship in which they are succeeding too.

Shehnaaz has saw him being an completely different men in these two months he would be hell busy, tired or even if sick in a case but he never ever says a no to any of her demands.

She feels like a queen as the way she's been treated by him.

He would always do the things out of the box for her to make her happy to make her feel special. She has now noticed how much of an loving and caring person he is. Whenever she gets late or out till late night he just freaks out over it, he acts like an minac around her if she even feels a bit uneasy.

This is how he is in reality he acts as an DEVIL to protect his kind heart from getting hurt. But now, when he knew he has already lose the battle so he has submitted himself to her he didn't mind one bit of it.

There is one thing which she hates the most. He always says a SORRY to her instead of an Good Morning wish. She understands his guilt he was the one at fault too but he has suffered enough.

She has observed him very keenly in these two months, whenever she hugs him over in a moment or in some excitement he never reciprocates any of them and initiating it was far far away. Even incase, he touches her unintentionally he takes his hand back like he may burn her. She don't know how to make it all go but she knew for a fact that she wants to be the reason of his happiness she wants to give him happiness.