Chapter 19 - Warning

Sidarth came back to his own apartment and sat down on the couch with his head held between his hands. As, the morning's incident played right in front of his eyes.

Flashback begins.....

It was the same morning of today. Sidarth was walking downstairs to leave for University as the elivator wasn't working. When he heard the ladies of their society talking about them.

"Hayee Reetu tune dekha yha jo Sidarth Shukla rehta hai hayee kitna smart hai yr vo", a women Said.

"Haan uski biwi bhi toh baju vale flat mein rehti hai"

"Oho! Vo uski biwi nahi hai aur tujhse kisne kaha ke uski biwi nahi hai vo"

"Mujhe bs lgta hai"

"Toh madam apko galat lgta hai biwi hoti toh ek ghar mein nahi rehte vo log"

"Jaghda bhi toh ho skta hai"

"Miya Biwi mein jgdha hota hai na toh vo ghar mein suljhate hein aise das logo mein tamasha nahi bnvate aur vaise bhi uss ldke ko dekh kha vo Top Businessmen and she is just an ordinary girl tum nahi janti Mumbai jaise shehro mein aisi batein aam hoti hai zarur raat rangeen krne ke liye uske sath honge isiliye toh alg rehte hai taki kuj pta na chale aisi bahut ldkiya hoti hai jo paiso ke liye ye sb krte nahi ktrati-", that women spitted and before she could spread some more garbage from her dustbin mouth the person behind them who was hearing them while getting down from the stairs roared.

"How could you fucking speak this kind of shit about another women being an women yourself", Sidarth shouted at the top of his lungs.

"Vo.. Mein Mr. Shukla you are taking it wrong i mean",the women tried to justify.

"Have some shame women at least realize your fucking mistake accept the venom you just spitted and yeah you were way too much interested in knowing our relationship status na then let me tell you she is my wife jo ki mujhse naraz hai obviously none of your concern but let me tell you I am here to coax her jaan hai vo meri and yeah you were right The Sidarth Shukla will not like an ordinary girl as she is the girl with an heart of gold not like you people who mask up your pimples with make up's but can't do it to your black hearts i wish koi Black Heart ko white krne vala makeup hota i must have suggested you", saying so he began to leave.

"And yeah don't you dare open this filthy mouth of yours again regarding us as you will not like the consequences", he stopped in his tracks and said to them threatening for future deeds.

Flashback ends....

Well, it doesn't matter to him what the hell people think about him he don't give a damn to them .

But when it comes to her, he can't take that people speaking shit about her.

He being here is the only thing causing problems for her if he wouldn't have been here she may not have to bear the taunts of people.

Most importantly, they don't know where do their relationship stands right now.

They both just don't know where they stand he is ready to wait for her to forgive him for his whole life but at the same time, what about her?

If she has made up her mind of leaving him then he shouldn't came into her path.

She deserves all the love and happiness in this world whether it's with or without him.

It doesn't matter that how much pain it may bring to him he just wants her to be happy.

He can't let himself act as an barrier in her life, she has a long life ahead to spend and if she wants to look out for someone else than him then why he can't just let her be?

That was the soul reason he thought to ask her.

He was just trying to get a single hope or a ray of sunlight by her side in the darkness of their relationship.

But she didn't what she said was all justified but it just shattered all the hopes within him.

The cherry on top was the current status of the shares of his company.

It's been four months since he is invisible from business world obviously he do Work From Home actually Hard Work from home.

But their is this thing named face Value in business world. Where the owner himself is the brand ambassador and he needs to look after those things too.

People in business world have began taking benefits of his situation which is causing them losses and now they can't afford it.

So, he thought to get a clear view of the things with her so that he may not have any false hopes. He isn't living her he is just going to gave a break to them.

He wiped his face away from the back of his hand and called his all time Crime partner on which he can rely on,  his Sala "Rajbir" who picked up his call in third ring.

"Hii sale kaisa hai", said Sidarth trying to sound all good.

"Mein thik hu aaj meri yaad kaise agyi apko", asked Rajbir.

"Aise hi acha sun tujhse kuch baat krni thi", said Sidarth coming to the topic directly.

"Pta tha mujhe bolo kya hua", Rajbir asked.

"You have been with me from the last ten months like in contact and I can rely on you right", he asked seriously.

"Afcourse bhai baat kya hai", Rajbir was having all his ears now.

"I am leaving back to mumbai a day after tomorrow you will please take care of Shehnaz", Sidarth informed.

"What I mean aise achanak sb thik toh hai na", Rajbir asked concerned.

"Yeah yeah everything is fine it's just works needs attention company is in loss", he sighed.

"Well that's not something new so will you tell me the real reason or should I go for the BRAHMASTRA", Rajbir said.

"Their is nothing else then this then what would I hide?", Sidarth Said still trying to hide.

"Apko Sanu ki kasam ", said Rajbir leaving him with no other choice.

"Thik hai i talked to her today and she said she would never be able to forgive me and-", he explained all she said and whatever he heared from people in the building.

"Are you fucking serious aap un logo ki batein dil pe le rahe ho who even doesn't exist", Rajbir exclaimed.

"Mein Dil pe nahi le rha Rajbir I just don't want her to tolerate anything more because of me i just don't want to be an reason of any of her sadness agr khushi nahi de skta toh km se km gum toh na doon", he sighed.

"Kuch gum vum nahi de rahe ho aap ye devdas vala role suite ni krta aap pe", said Rajbir.

"But chahti toh vo bhi vahi hai na Rajbir aur vaise bhi galati maine ki na toh uska pura haq bnta hai mujhe saza sunane ka", said Sidarth dejectedly.

"When you want to leave then", Rajbir asked.

"A day after tomorrow", he replied and the call got disconnected the next moment.

"Sanu really needs an reality check", Rajbir whispered to himself before calling her.

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨