Chapter 12 - Nurses

Six Months Later.......

"Sir bucket", said a nurse to which Sidarth nodded.

"Close the door while leaving", he whispered.

"Sir i will-", the nurse tried to speak for offering help but he cut her.

"Leave", Sidarth said authoratively making her oblige.

He removed the medical gown off from the body lying at the bed lifeless and began washing her body with a sponge lovingly. Once, done he make her change into another pair of gown and briefs.

"I know baby you don't like to stay dirty see you will be bathed and all fresh", he spoke to the lifeless body of his wife who was lying at the bed.

"Now let me too get fresh okhai baby", he pecked her forehead and moved towards the washroom.

He stood under the chilled water letting it flow down his body and make his muscles sour so that it may help him in reducing the amount of guilt he has.

He took a long shower until his body felt numb.

He wiped his body and came out after changing into an pair of sweat pants and t-shirts.

He moved down and hold the mope to clean the house up.

There were two nurses who were watching all this. One of them was a new one, named as Jia whereas the another was the old one's, named as, Sia. The older one's sighed and the new one's gasped.

"Oh! My my kya hai ye itni badi company ka malik pocha lga rha hai", gasped Jia.

"Pocha hi nahi baki sb bhi vo khud hi krte hai", Sia chuckled.

"What but kyu i mean unko maids se daar lgta hai kya ki koi unpe line na mar de", said Jia.

"Nahi darne ki bla(chiz) lgte hein tumhe vo", said Sia.

"But phir kyu", asked Jia.

"The lady for whom we are here is his wife pichle 6 mahino se vo coma mein hai Inhone haar possible koshish ki key vo coma se bahar ajaye but nothing is working he does everything by his own so that she may hear him or feel his regret and come out of the coma", replied Jia.

"Regret kyu", Jia asked.

"Ye toh hume bhi nahi pta Mgr unki iss halat ka zimmedar ye khud ko mante hein toh vo pashchyatap krne ke liye ye sb krte hai ke kissi trah unki wife thik ho jaye", said Sia.

"She must be very lucky na he loves her so much", said Jia.

"She must have something in her na that he loves her this much jo dikhta hai vo hmesha sach nahi hota mujhe 6 mahine hogye inhe dekhte hue ye jis hisab se khud ko saza dene ki koshish kar rahe hein kuch toh galat kiya hai inhone haan lekin vo comma mein toh accident ki vjah se gyi hai tum janti ho aaj tk unhe roz bath dete hein sb dhang se hota hai inki wife ke liye aur unki haar ek chiz ye khud dekhte bai even aaj tak kbhi aisa nahi hua that unke kaam ke liye kissi aur ko help bhi krne de hum logo ko bhi bs safety purpose ki vjah se rkha hai ",said Sia.

"Jo bhi hua ho bhgwan ji kare vo thik ho jae kitni innocent aur pyari si lgti hai na vo face se hi", said Jia smilingly.

"Hnmm may god bless them both", said Sia.

Their talks were disturbed by Sidarth.

"Aap log rest kr lijiye abhi jake mein hu idhar", said Sidarth entering with the food of plate to which they nodded and left.

"See baby i made black omelette today", he said sitting beside her bed.

He finished it with the out most difficulty but he didn't let the smile fade away and his gaze stayed fixed at her.

It was hell spicy and well black color of it tells the rest obviously he's not used to it.

It's been six months that he is doing all this he didn't left a single stone unturned to make his ownself suffer but nothing seems to be able enough to give relief to his innerself.

This is how it is, you gave pains to another person without thinking about that it can came back to you too.

And when it does it comes with interest. This is exactly what's happening with him.

He has realized it long time ago that he has fallen for her and it was an bad one's.

The day,he has seen her with Rajbir he was supposed to be confessing it to her

But he indulged himself into his insecurities that he has hurt her beyond repair.

Now, seeing the love of his life lying here at the bed lifeless, nothing could be more painful than this.

He dies hundreds of deaths everyday he saw her like this.

There could be nothing more painful than seeing your loved one's suffering in front of your eyes and you just stood being helpless.

He finished the B'fast and shifted at the space beside her side of bed.

"Baby abhi toh uth ja dekh please muje saza de na jo maine tere sath kiya uske liye Haan please baby get up gunaah maine kiya toh saza bhi mujhe milni chahiye na please ek baar uthja tu jo bolegi mein karunga i will let you go even if you will choose to leave but please baby get up meri jaan please mein haar raha hu yr bs krde abhi 6 mahine hogye baby mujhe til til krke maar rahi hai tu aise reh ke aur khud bhi maar rahi hai please ye maat kar please baby uthja na haan ek baar bol na AAP CHANGE KR LIJIYE MEIN KHANNA LGATI HU haan please MERI JAAN apni akhein khol isse phle ki mein dum tod du please baby please", he cried keeping his head at her wires attached hand.

Zinda Hun....
Lekin.......
Vo Baat Nahi Hai.......
Hathon Mein Mere.....
Vo Hath Nahi Hai......

He closed his eyes letting the tears flow down his face freely.

Her words were ringing in his mind.

"Bahut der krdi apne"

"Shaadi ki hai apse ek akhri din deti hu jo krna hai kr lijiye"

"Taras jaenge aapki mujhe pane ki chah mein magar nahi milungi"

"Meri awaz sunne ke liye tadpenge aap"

"Mujhe mehsoos krna chahenge aap apne ps mgr apki vo chahat sach nahi bn paegi"

"Aaj jo Kar rahe hein na uske liye kl jarur pchtaenge aap"

The words bring a fresh gush of tears in his eyes.

She has given him everything.

Even now to punish him she herself is the one suffering.

He kept shedding the tears recalling the past incidents when his phone rang bringing him back to the reality and the screen flashed the caller ID as, "Rajbir".

"Dr Banerjee se koi baat bani", asked Sidarth after picking up.

"Unhone mana kr diya hai Sidarth everybody is saying the same thing she herself is the one who can get herself out from this", said Rajbir at the other side with an painful sigh.

"If she herself can get her back then what the hell is for these fucking doctors just to make money i don't know what to do Rajbir I Am Losing It Now tu toh iska favorite haina yr isko bol aab uth jaye bahut hogya yr", he said in a cracked voice.

"She will come back, she will have to mein ek baar phir try krta hu Dr. Banerjee se baat krne ki", said Rajbir.

"Nahi mein krta hu Izzat digest nahi ho rahi hogi Sidarth Shukla mode mein ana padega inn logo ko akal lgane ke liye mein bhi dekhta hu konsa excuse lgega phir ye Banerjee mein Maa ko bolta hu Sana ps rukne tu appointment fix kra", saying so he hung up.

And his eyes wandered to the flashback of that unfortunate day when his whole world came crashing down and he lost everything he had.

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨