Chapter 21 - Clearity

It was the next day, Sana was getting dressed wearing an White Silk Saree with an backless blood red sequence blouse while her straight hairs cascading down her bare back. She looked herself at the mirror wore an red lipstick and sighed.

"I Hope i would be able to stop you Sidarth", she whispered to herself before making her way out of the house.

So, basically there is an party which is going to take place in the society at the occasion of 10 Year Completing Anniversary of The Building.

So, obviously all of the society members were invited including both of them too.

On the other hand, Sidarth reached the society compound too being all decked up in an being button up shirt with front two buttons open and white casual pants looking all dapper.

He congratulated the owner and then settled himself in an corner scrolling through his phone.

He looked upwards a few moments later only to saw his breathtaking wife standing there in all her glory their eyes meet for an mere second she smiled at him which he returned too but immidiately looked away as her words rang through his ears.

"How can I forgive a Murderer"

He sighed and closed his eyes.

"I need to get a grip over myself i don't deserve her", he whispered to himself.

She greeted the people whom she knew and then walked upto him.

"Hii Mr. Shukla", she called him who was trying to show that he hasn't even recognized her presence yet.

"Oh! Hii", he said in all his acting mood.

"Kya baat hai aaj aap bade busy lg rahe hai Padosi ji", she teased.

"Busy unmm yeah", he said nervously not knowing what to say.

"Sidarth", she whispered softly moving closer to him.

He looked at her with such an pained emotion in his eyes that she felt guilty of herself for an moment for the amount of pain he has to go through.

"Aapne kl ek sawal pucha tha", she said.

"Jiska jawab mujhe mil gaya tha", he replied.

"What if I want to change it", she said.

"Don't give me hopes which can never came true", he said with an saddened smile.

"I am not doing that please mein ek mauka dena chahti hu humein", she whispered softly.

"Don't give me false hopes Shehnaz am tired and it's hurting now both of us", he said painfully.

"I know i know Sidarth but we have hurted each other enough let's give it one more shot again kl apne pucha tha aaj mein puch rahi hu Kya Aap Apni Shehnaz Ke Sath Unn Doh Mahino Jaisa Pyaar Vapis Kar Paenge", she asked looking directly into his eyes.

"Will you be able to forgive me ever", he asked.

"I don't know but Mein itna janti hu ke mein vo karna chahti hu Sidarth mein hume jodna chahti hu", she said softly.

"So are we in this together", he asked.

"Afcourse we will make Sidnaaz shine again", she said with an smile.

"I know I can't rectify or erase the pain ever which i gave you in past but i promise to not to commit those mistakes or sins again", he whispered.

"I know you won't", she said.

"I want to tell you something", he said nervously.

"Hnji boliye", she said with an knowing smile having an idea of what's coming next.

"I want to tell you that I have brought the college in which you were teaching i mean don't get me wrong tumhari job ke liye maine koi approach ya threat nahi lgaya i swear but i just did it for some purposes I just thought to tell you I don't want to keep any secrets between us as we move forward for an new beginning", he confessed.

"I know and you did that so you would be assured that am safe and secure apne kuch galat nahi kiya aur mein ye bhi janti hu ke aapne mujhe job dilane mein koi help nahi ki which may cause an harm to my self respect but am really glad that you confessed it all by your own self", she said.

"Tumhe pta tha", he asked.

"Hnji biwi hu apki these nails which were been bitten by you were enough to tell me that you were stressed about something at the very first day when you met me aur apko lgta hai ke aap apna ye pahad jaisa shareer ek bichare chote se table ke piche chupa skte ho I have saw you at the day I have gone to the college for my interview that you were involved in the authorities and then i heard your talks with the interviewer too aur baki ka Rajbir told me aap bhool jate hai Mr. Shukla apki biwi Lawyer hai  I can catch you", she said with an smirk.

"Chlo good for me soch ke bewakaoof bnaunga padosan ko agli baar aab toh yahi rehna hai", he said with a smile.

"Yahi rehna hai mtlab", she frowned.

"Aur kya tumhari job hai idhar you feel good here", he said.

"Acha aur apke business ka kya", she reasoned.

"Business is all good don't you know the charm of The Sidarth Shukla", he said trying to be all good and macho.

"I know the Cham and I want you to have that charm always merko mere pati ka use krna hai uski kmayi chahiye smjhe aap so we will go back there and mein chahti hu mera pati paise bnaye fir udhar aur mein udau", she said.

"Kyu bey tu apne kamati toh hai", he said playing along.

"Toh kya hogya apko pe haq ni hai mera", she said with an pout.

"Maine ye kb bola baby saab tera hai paise, ghar, bnda bhi tera hi hai Sweetheart ", he said sweetly.

"Haan haan thik hai", she dismissed.

"Unmm Shehnaaz", he called her hesitantly after a prevailing silence.

"Boliye", she replied.

"Will you be fine going to the mension there i mean and what about your job", he said not knowing exactly how to ask.

"We will stay there only Sidarth we will cherish our best days there aap chate hai ki mein job karu", she asked a bit hesitantly.

"I want to see you reaching heights if I would have known to it previously maybe I could have done so much for you", he said looking down.

"Kr toh aap abhi bhi skte hein baas  zyada kuch nahi iss vale college mein se investment nikal ke Mumbai ke kissi college mein lga lena", she said and they both laughed.

There talks were disturbed by the voice of an girl who was asking for the way to Washroom.

Both of them turned their heads to look towards the source and their heads snapped together at each other after seeing.

It Was TARA.

Thanks for reading. Do votes & comments.

With Love
Pre✨✨✨