☁Chapter Twenty-Two☁

Killua's POV

---

I dragged Gon so we could do a live. It's only been a week of us dating and we've never been happier. Today, we were gonna read fanfiction. Of us on live. I was pretty nervous about what my fans wrote between us, hopefully nothing bad.

The camera was all set up. My computer was in front of me and the screen of it was on the frame of the screen so my fans could read along.

Gon was just in the back, probably shitting his pants in the bathroom, since it's been 20 minutes since he went in there. But he eventually came back. He sat behind me, which was on the bed, smiling at me. I couldn't help but burn up because oh my god his smile is the most precious thing in the world. We finally started the live.

"Hey there Cloudies! It's me Killu again! With Gon again of course." The comments exploded again with the sentence Gon was here. He waved. "So, today we are gonna read fanfiction. But not ANY fanfiction. Fanfiction about us because we all know you guys are crazy bitches." I chuckled, Gon laughing along.

"So Gon baby, would you like to join me?" I paused, totally regretting what I just said. "Fuck, I didn't mean to do that I- uh-." The comments were literally lagging because everyone was commenting shit tons. I was pretty red. Gon was staring at the comments when he smirked.

"So kitten, you want me to join? You wanna be the bottom?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"GON! NO!" I blushed crazily. 'DID HE JUST CALL ME KITTEN?!'

I facepalmed myself and sighed. I turned to the camera, face still red.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to call him baby. For all of those who're wondering, yeah, we're dating." I showed my hand where the ring was. The fans erupted. "Fuck, we were supposed to keep it a secret for a few more weeks." I groaned, pinching the bridge of my nose. Gon was just laughing his ass off.

"Well, the cat's out of the bag now!" he wheezed. I smacked him on the shoulder which caused him to laugh even harder. I covered my crimson red face and groaned.

"Fuck me... "

"Will definitely do!" Gon smirked, making me short circuit. He got his chance to pin me down. "You guys, Killua is mine, and mine only! Keep your eyes off my babs!" he said to the camera.

"Bitch, get off me!" I wriggled. "We're on live!"

"Ok. We'll just do it later I guess." he shrugged and finally got off me. I ignored his comment.

"ANYWAYS. We'll read fanfiction now. I'm pulling up Wattpad." I clicked and looked at the screen in concern. "Jeez you guys, there are literally tons of fanfics about. Settle down. Anyways, here's the first one!" I clicked on the first link and started reading out loud.

" 'Gon giggled, hugging Killua from behind, pulling him into bed. Killua struggled, but couldn't get out of Gon's strong grip and eventually settled into his arms. Gon giggled out of nowhere and kissed Killua's face all over, small pecks making Killua burn up. Killua started giggling as Gon started to cuddle him. Killua turned around so he could face Gon and kissed him softly on the lips, which made them smile lovingly at each other. They eventually repeated the kisses until they both fell asleep, cuddling in bed.' Awwww that was cute." I said. Gon was giggling again. "Ok, next one!" I clicked onto the next link.

" 'Gon pushed Killua down, smirking as he pulled his shirt off. He reached into Killua's pants and started stroking his-' HOLY MOTHER OF TIGER PISS CRACKERS NOT ON MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER THE BIBLE IS FREE ALL OF YOU GO READ IT." I yelled, body entirely a tomato stain color. Gon was wheezing again in the background, rolling around on the bed. The comments were blowing up again. I scrolled farther, not reading any of it outloud, and blushing even more the more I read it.

"I swear to fucking god if you don't stop laughing I will kick you out." I said to Gon. That just made him laugh harder. I furrowed my eyebrows. I got up and started kicking him. Gon was so out of breath, but he continued laughing.

We had to end the live there. But everyone was happy that we were dating. Literally, so happy that they started spamming screen shots and recordings of the live everywhere on the internet. Now the whole world knows.

I wondered if I should post the video Gon filmed.

A/N: Omg the end is almost here! I hope you guys liked this chapter! I obviously had to include them reading fanfics of them. Anyways, thank you for reading! The next chapter will be special! Then there will be the epilogue! ;-; I'm gonna be so sad when this will be over, but don't worry, I have more fanfics I'm planning! I won't be going anytime soon! Unless I get caught by my parents ahaha ;-; But hopefully you guys had a good holiday! Happy holidays everyone! Electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3