☁Chapter Seven☁

[ART ABOVE IS NOT MINE!!! IDK THE ARTIST SO IF YOU DO, PLS TELL ME SO I CAM CREDIT THEM!]

⚠TW: TALK OF SELF HARM AND SCARS!!⚠

Killua's POV

---

My eyes widened at the sight and now knew what he was doing at home.

"G-gon...?" I began but he looked away, clearly ashamed at himself now that I have seen his arms.

"This is why I didn't want to take off my shirt..." he muttered.

"Can you take them off? I need to see how bad it is." I asked quietly. I saw him looking like he was about to cry, "Y-you don't have to show me if it bothers you." Gon slowly ripped off the bandages, whimpering in pain as he took them off.

I stood in shock as he revealed several cuts and scars all over his arms, some still holding dried blood that I assumed was from last night. My face crumbled and I started tearing up at the one I loved who was hurting himself. 'He reminds me so much of past me who was like him.' I hugged him tightly, which Gon was startled. But then his face fell and sobbed on my shoulders, leaving wet tear marks on my shirt. We embraced for a while, sobbing till we ran out of tears.

Gon was buried into my chest, still holding onto me, not wanting to let go. I busied myself by playing with his spiky yet soft hair, but still holding him like a baby.

"You're like a big baby holding onto me like that." I giggled.

He looked up to me and pouted, which made me blush crazily. 'He's so cute. Fuck, I'm so in love with him.'

"So," I said softly. "Are you ready to tell me what has been happening?" Gon nodded and let go of me.

Gon's POV

---

I finally let go of Killua and felt calmer. I knew he was going to find out soon, so I decided to tell him everything, except for the part where Killua made me feel these weird emotions.

"When I got accepted to this school, I wasn't exactly the smartest or richest kid around." I started. "From the very start, I was bullied, but it got worse to the point where some would beat me up. It became a daily thing. I was too scared to tell the teachers because I-I was afraid they wouldn't believe me since I-I'm always almost failing their classes. So everyday, I would expect someone to beat me up and stay quiet. I-it was usually Zach and his group that did the most, b-but other people bullied me too." I was trembling. I took a deep breath and continued. "I wanted to escape from it so I resorted to c-cutting myself. The p-pain reminded me that I was still alive, as a punishment for me being born into this world. But when you transferred here, everything stopped. I'm guessing people were threatened that you could ruin their lives with one sentence." I laughed nervously. "I was a day clean, but I ended up h-harming myself a-again."

Some tears were rolling down my cheeks, but Killua gently wiped them away.

"Then when you were off doing an errand for the teacher, I was all alone in the classroom when Zach and his friends came in to beat me up. He p-pinned me down and started h-hitting me while his two friends kicked me hard. I somehow managed to get away by kicking him in the nuts, but he's probably gonna get p-payback soon." I sniffled. I felt Killua's hands caressing my cheek and I looked at him, and he looked at me back lovingly. My heart started to flutter and pink tinted my cheeks.

"Thanks for telling me, Gon. I promise that no one will ever hurt you again. Just promise me one thing. Whenever you feel the urge to harm yourself, please call me so we can talk about it. I want to help. I don't wanna lose you." Killua said softly as he buried his face into my hands. My face burned a bit at the sudden contact.

"I-I promise." I stuttered. I saw Killua smile and he kissed my palm. My face instantly turned cherry red.

"Let's get you cleaned up." Killua said, as he got up to get more supplies. He helped me clean up my cuts that were covered in dried blood and once again wrapped my arms in bandages. I winced in pain as I tried moving my arms but the pain settled down as I moved around more.

We cleaned everything up and left together as we walked in awkward silence.

Killua's POV

---

'OMGOMGOMGOMG WHY DID I KISS HIS HAND THIS ISN'T FAIR GOD WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME FEEL THIS WAY. I SWEAR I CAN'T FALL FOR HIM ANY HARDER.' I shook my head violently. 'Nonono, I need to focus on helping him, I can't think about my feelings now, he needs all the help he needs to get better.'

I looked at Gon who looked at me in confusion. I gave a short sarcastic nervous laugh and scratched the nape of my neck. We continued walking to Gon's house as we were consumed in awkward silence. We finally reached the front steps of his house. Gon turned to leave but I grabbed his wrist, carefully enough that I didn't hurt him.

"G-Gon... please take care of yourself, I'll always be here for you. You're my best friend." I pleaded. Gon looked at me in surprise, but his face softened and nodded. We officially waved goodbye and I headed home.

I flopped onto my bed and sighed. I still had to film a video today, so I got up and fumbled to get my camera. I already knew what I'm filming, so I mentally prepared myself since it was such a big topic. I turned on my camera and immediately started talking.

"Hey, there Cloudies! It's Killu here and I'm here to confess something... "

A/N: Hey again! I hope you liked this chapter! And yes, I left it on a cliffhanger, and I'm sorry for that, but I just think it makes the story more interesting! Thank you guys so much for bearing with my stories and reading it this far! I could never thank you guys enough! Well I got to go! Electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3