☁Chapter Four☁

Gon's POV

---

I walked into the school with Killua by my side. People all around us started whispering and staring at us. I pursed my lips and clutched onto my backpack even tighter. I didn't like the attention. Funny how I was just fine in the video Killua posted. We continued walking through the crowd and more people started whispering. I was trying to hold off tears. 'Why is everyone talking about us? Am I ruining Killua's reputation?'

All of the sudden, someone from a group of boys called out to me.

"Hey, fag! How are you doing? Oh, are you too busy trying to seduce and convert Killua into a fag like you?" they laughed.

(A/N: Before anyone comes for my head, I am indeed part of the lgbt community so I am allowed to write and say the f slur. Though I am uncomfortable saying and writing it. It's just part of the story. Please do not say the f slur if you are not part of the community, or else I will congratulate you on coming out! 😊😘 Thank you!)

I was on the verge of tears until Killua spoke up.

"So? What if Gon DID turn me gay? What does it matter to you? He is cute, after all!" he scoffed with his hands in his pockets. "Oh, and if I were you, I would watch what you're saying around us, because I can ruin everything you have worked for with a single sentence to my followers. They are capable of a n y t h i n g." he threatened as he stretched out the last word. The crowd around us was left astonished. Killua pulled me away from the audience, but then turned around and yelled out his comeback.

"Also, congrats on coming out as gay! Hope you don't turn out to be the uke! Have a nice day!" he turned back around and we left. I looked at the group of boys, and all of their mouths were opened, but quickly replaced it with scowls.

As soon as we were far enough from the crowd, we stopped walking. I was still processing what had just happened.

"He is cute, after all!"

Crimson red stained my face.'H-he thinks I'm c-cute?' I started overheating.

"WOAH, WHY ARE YOU OVERHEATING?! Do you have a fever?!" Killua exclaimed, panicking.

"N-no, I d-don't have a f-fever." I stuttered crazily. I started fiddling with my fingers, but then the bell rang.

"OH SHIT, WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR CLASS." Killua yelled then pulled me to get to class. I blush slightly at the sudden touch. We ran through the halls and went into our homeroom. We made it just in time as the bell rang the second we stepped foot into the room. We panted, grateful that we weren't late. We took our seats and class began.

(Time skip to lunch)

Killua's POV

Girls surrounded our lunch table asking questions about us. I was getting quite irritated, so I took Gon by the wrist and we left the cafeteria. I sighed in relief and slid down against the wall. Gon did the same. He had a concerned face plastered on him.

"If you're gonna ask me if I'm ok, I'm fine, just a bit tired from the commotion." I said. Gon nodded. "You know what, since this rumor is getting out of hand, I should just go live and try to tell everyone that it's not true." I felt pain in my heart when I said that. Like I wanted the rumor to be true. I looked up and Gon nodded in agreement. We got up and just continued the school day like normal.

A/N: Ooooooh~ Another update today~. Hope you liked this chapter! It's kinda a shorter chapter so I hope you guys won't mind. But please don't say the f slur if you are not part of the lgbt community as I warned before! Anyways, thank you so much for reading this far! I really appreciate it! I'm going back to doing some art shiz now, so, electricgay, out! :)) <3