☁Chapter Five☁

[ART IS NOT MINE!! CERDIT GOES TO RIVERHAILED ON DEVIANART!!]

⚠TW: SELF HARM/BLOOD!!⚠

Gon's POV

---

I was at Killua's house again after school. 'Two days in a row, huh?' We were setting up Killua's phone so we could go live and try to convince his followers we weren't dating. We pressed the live button and immediately 100 people joined.

Killua waved at the camera and started his intro, but I was startled at the fact that it was in a much more serious tone than usual.

"Hey, there Cloudies. It's me, Killu here, once again on a live." Killua started. More people joined, and now it was at 10,000 views. I started sweating. I looked at the comments and everyone was commenting, saying that they were surprised that I was here again. "Me and Gon here would like to address a rumor going on in my channel." I saw Killua fiddling with his fingers. I looked at the phone again and it was at a million views. More and more people were joining every second and it kinda made me anxious. "People have been saying things like me and Gon were dating or were in a relationship together. We would like to address that we are NOT in a relationship, whatsoever." My heart felt like it was getting torn. "These rumors are disrupting our time at school with harassment and we would like to make it stop. There is absolutely nothing between us. We are only friends, and will continue being friends for a long time." He looked at me and I nodded. He smiled, but it seemed a fake. His eyes were a bit sad, it was no longer twinkling in the light like before, but a bit duller.

I looked at the comments.

Cereal_killer-1 min ago

Goddamnit! You guys were perfect together! :(

Toiletpaperman-1min ago

I'm calling it, they're gonna get together soon.

PNut- a few seconds ago

I CAN SEE THAT YOU LIKE EACH OTHER!! PLEASE CONFESS!!

Just_a_teen- a few seconds ago

I'm still not gonna give you guys up :(

Killua frowned and sighed. "Guys, I promise we are not dating. I know I said that I'm a very romantic person, but that doesn't mean to everyone. I'm pretty sure that I don't have anyone in mind right now, so please don't make it so complicated."

I felt... heartbroken...? 'Well, I was the one to tell him to dissipate the rumors. I shouldn't feel this way.'

After we discussed the rumors, we ended the live and people were still pretty upset that we weren't together. I had to head home, so I waved goodbye and left. I wanted to cry, and I didn't know why, My heart felt like it was in pieces. I rushed home, trying to forget everything.

I went into my bathroom when I got home. My Aunt Mito was still at work so she wouldn't bother me now. I pulled up my sleeve and took off my bandages. I grabbed the box of razors and took one out. I studied it carefully, then raised my arm. And slit my wrist.

'One for feeling this way.'

'One for being born.'

Beads of blood oozed out and dripped down my hands. Pain was calling my name. I cleaned up the cuts and wrapped bandages around it, making sure it was secure. I sighed. I headed straight to bed, the pain still enduring in my wrist.

A/N: Hey guys! I'm posting this chapter today since it was a very short chapter and I didn't want it to end on a sad note tomorrow. And yeah, I know you guys will be dying to know what happens next, so I'm gonna post two more chapters tomorrow since I've written like, all the way to chapter 10 on a google doc. I really hope you guys liked this one although it was more on a sensitive and serious topic. Just remember, this month is Su!c!de Prevention Month, so if you are in the same situation as Gon in this story, please ask for help! I promise you, there is always someone out there who loves you and wouldn't want you to die, including me. I love you guys so much even though we are just mere strangers! You are so important in the world and are worthy! Trying to get out of bed each morning is such an achievement! I'm so proud! Anyways, I love you all and thank you so much for reading all the way to this far! Electricgay, out! <3 <3 :))))