☁Chapter Twelve☁

A/N: AGAHSVSGFDHSDHX WARNING LOTS OF FLUFF AND FLIRTING THAT I GOT SO MUCH SECOND HAND EMBARRESSMENT WHILE WRITING THIS AHSVSSSGSH

Killua's POV

---

I woke up at the sight of someone's chest. I was about to scream when memories came flashing back into my brain. 'Oh my god, I slept, and cuddled with Gon?!' I mentally screamed. Then I realized that our fingers were intertwined and our legs were tangled. My face was burning so much that my pale skin didn't even make it. I looked up at the snoring tan boy as slowly as possible to not wake him up. I admired his long lashes and sun-kissed skin when all of the sudden, his eyes started fluttering open and realized our position. Gon fell off the bed so startled that he landed on his butt and his eyes were wide as his face was flushed. I sat up and covered my face with my pale hands, clearly embarrassed. A few seconds passed and I moved my finger slightly to see the blushing boy.

"I'm s-so s-sorry, K-Killua! I-I clearly wasn't thinking s-straight last night a-and I-"

"Are you two boys up yet? Breakfast is read-" Mito barged in but then stopped. She was staring at us and then smirked. "I'll let you two boys finish. Breakfast is downstairs!"

"Aunt Mito! It wasn't like that-" Gon objected but Mito had already left. Gon buried his flushed face into his hands and groaned.

There was a bit of uncomfortable silence until I heard Gon's stomach grumbling. I giggled to release the tension and Gon covered his belly with his arms in embarrassment. I looked at him and tilted my head, and Gon understood what I was asking even without any words coming out. He nodded and we scrambled downstairs to where the aroma of eggs and bacon were.

We scarfed down the food, licking our plates clean as we finished. I had to go back to my house but Gon insisted that he come with me so we can hang out a bit longer. I reluctantly agreed, so we decided to go and film us playing Minecraft together since I didn't post last night. We skipped to my house and skidded at my filming studio. I asked Gon if he wanted to go live instead of actually filming but he responded saying that he didn't care. Of course, I decided to go live since I really didn't want to edit a video this early. We set up everything, including the camera, which was waiting for us to press start. We put on our headsets and held our controllers as we pressed start.

Immediately, a few hundred people joined, and they were exploding the comments.

"Geez, guys, calm down! It's not like Gon hasn't been on here often!" I sighed, but Gon laughed, which made my cheeks a rosy pink. "Anyways, hey there, Cloudies! It's Killu here, back again with another live! Sorry I couldn't post anything last night, I was kinda busy hanging out with this weirdo beside me."

"Hey! I'm not that weird!" Gon puffed his cheeks and pouted. My face erupted in pink and tried to cover it by laughing.

"Sureeee, nature's boy."

"Fashion freak!" he retorted. 'Oh, two can play at this game!'

"Tree-hugger!"

"Kitty Cat!"

"Imbecile!"

"Albino toad!"

"Cloud geek!

I saw Gon smirk, which isn't always a good thing. 'Oh no, what is he gonna pull off-'

"That's not what you said last night when we went cloud gazing and later cuddled m- HMMFFGH!" I slapped my hand against his mouth as my face erupted, and I'm pretty sure I won as the biggest volcanic eruption with just my flaming face.

"Gon!" I hissed. "Don't say any more, or else!!" I felt his lips move. Something was wet on my hands. When I realized he licked my hand, I yelped and immediately pulled away to wipe it.

"Or else what? What will you do, spank me?" he smiled mischievously.

"Gon! What the hell?! Don't say that here!!" I covered my face in embarrassment.

"Do you want me to say it when we're alone, because I can arrange that~!" he teased. That's when I bursted.

"Baka! No! I swear! We are literally on live!" I pointed to the screen, one hand still hovering over my face. Gon laughed and wiggled his eyebrows. I groaned and turned to the screen where it was exploding in comments.

Polarstar- a few seconds ago

OMG THEY'RE FLIRTING

Furreal- a few seconds ago

I swear, are they together yet? It's so obvious they like each other!

Iconlover- a few seconds ago

I didn't know gon was so flirty!

CommonNote- a few seconds ago

OMG TELL US WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!! TELL US ALL THE DETAILS!

My face was literally on fire. A literal forest fire.

"Guys! We aren't dating! We're friends! He just happens to be like this for some random reason! All he likes to do is embarrass me! A-and nothing happened last night! W-we just hung out and played games! Anyways, we aren't here to talk about that, we were gonna play Minecraft together!" The comments exploded once again since I haven't played Minecraft in awhile. I sighed in relief as the topic was changed and started loading the screen.

We were building a world called Greed Island and competing with each other to see who would finish first. Of course, I finished the race by building a town in less than an hour. It was quite fun to play with Gon, but his character left my screen for a few minutes.

"Hey, Gon, where are you? What are you doing?"

"Shhhh! I'm trying to get something! Just wait a sec!" he hushed me. I was perplexed, but I waited. Then he teleported in front of me, holding something. A flower. "Here! A flower for you!" he smiled and cheered. My face burned up again, but I took the flower in my inventory and gave him a thanks while stuttering. I went into the house I built for myself and placed it in a pot on my desk. I had to keep it. It was the first flower he gave me, even though it's in Minecraft, but it was precious.

'Fuck... I really fell hard for him, huh.'

A/N: Did you guys like this fluffy chapter?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I was literally getting so much second hand embarrassment from writing this, because you know, me being a Killua kinnie, but also kinning Gon. But anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this week's chapter! Even though I didn't have time to write another chapter this week due to mid-terms or whatever the hell they're called lmao. But I really enjoyed writing this chapter of Gon flirting with an embarrassed Killua. They're so cute together T-T. I gtg now, but I'll see you guys next week! Electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3