Update on Sequel

HELLO HELLO HEYO MY CHILDREN HELLO

OKOK SO I HAVE AN UPDATE ON THE SEQUEL

I'm slowly slipping out of writer's block and got a hit of inspiration last night as one does. So,

There will be triggering topics! Such as bl00d and abu2e! Hopefully that'll only stay in the beginning!

Two, there will be a lot more of Alluka! She will be featuring in most chapters and get more in depth of her and Killua's backstory! Gon's backstory, not so much but it'll still be there.

Three, as much as I would LOVE to add the Killugon children, I've decided it was already too much work and it will become complicated with the story plot I've decided for the Sequel, sorry! I'll make sure to add them towards the end but I want to focus on Alluka's and Killua's development. 

Four, this will be in an entirely new perspective! I've noticed that doing first pov is not letting me to do my best work! So, if you know the types, it'll be third person omniscient. 

There will still be a modern Youtube AU, just not as much as this one!

And since this is supposed to be modern in the real world, Alluka will have D.I.D. Of course, I'm not writing about her life and struggles of having D.I.D, that is not on my behalf to write, but more rather her quest to escape and find her brother. Her D.I.D is only mentioned. 

This sequel will most likely be shorter than the first book.

There might be a time in the future where I rewrite Cloud Nine. I'm not entirely happy with the way I wrote it, especially with the parts of sh, it just doesn't seem realistic and very stiff. I'm improving though! (Let's be honest, school isn't helping me in the slightest with writing, everything I learned was either self taught from reading a lot of books as a kid or fanfiction.)

Once again, thank you guys for all the support! I never would've thought to get this far! And 57k views? Damn, you guys like to FEED on this. I'm ecstatic though! Thank youuuuu!! <3 <3 

You guys want the summary? Sure, why not

Might change a few things to the summary but it'll still be the same overall idea!

Summary: The Zoldyck mansion was bad as ever. As a young women escapes, will she meet up with her older brother? And finally be met with a new life? She'll finally meet the one her brother is spending his life with.

Does that get you hooked? It doesn't matter since I'll change it so it'll seem more interesting, hopefully. It's too short. 

Maybe something like: The younger sister of a very famous youtuber was still confined to the lonely mansion. She was an adult nonetheless, but was considered dangerous still. As she escapes, who will she find? Her long lost brother? Maybe even more than she could've imagined.

wow I thought that on the top of my head. 

And lastly, the title! I've had multiple people agree with the title 'Cloud Ten'! And since I have no other ideas, I will stick with that for now! Cloud Ten seems to be fitting sbdhdgc.

Anyways, I gotta go! Hopefully this'll be enough info for you guys! I'm still preparing everything but I'm currently writing the first chapter!

Thank you again! Electicgay out! :))) <3 <3