☁Chapter Twenty-One☁

Killua's POV

---

I was perplexed. Leorio suddenly arrived at my house to drive me to Gon's house. I thought I was going to walk there but guess not. We sat in silence as Leorio tried to make small talk.

"So~, what do you think about Gon?" he cooed. I blushed.

"N-nothing. He's my best f-friend." I replied.

"I know you like him~. It's not that hard to decipher." he laughed. I blushed even harder, burying my face into my shirt. "Anyways, all I'm gonna tell you is that something is about to happen." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"THAT GIVES ME NO CONTEXT." I yelled. He just laughed. Eventually we arrived at Gon's house. But Kurapika was there. With my camera. Filming us. I raised an eyebrow and got out of the car. I walked up to him.

"What's going on? Is this for a video? Am I at a murder scene?" I said. He didn't say anything, just giggling. "Mamapika! Tell me! Or Imma strangle you!" I threatened. He just laughed more.

"I think you should go in." he finally said. I gave him a confused look.

"Well I was planning on it-" I opened the door when I saw a path of rose petals and candles on the ground.

"What's this?" I pointed, blushing.

"You should follow it." Leorio grinned. I gave a confused look. But I walked on the path with Kurapika filming me and Leorio close behind. The trail led to the back door. I slowly opened the door.

"Gon, what's going on-" I gawked at the scene. The sunset was full of pinks, reds, oranges, and some blue left. There were fairy lights and candles everywhere, making the whole patio illuminated.

I stood in the doorway, looking at Gon. He turned around with a bouquet of roses and a big grin on his face. 'Is this what I think it is... ?'

He motioned for me to come over and I did. He held my hand with his free hand.

"So... do you like it?"

"I do... what's going on though?" I asked, blushing. He just giggled and held onto my hand tightly. Kurapika and Leorio were at the door filming and watching us.

"I just... wanted to confess something. I've only known for a little over a year, but you've changed my whole life. You literally saved me. From everything. I didn't have a reason to live, but I found you, the reason I wanted to live. I remember back when you were doing that Q/A, you answered the reason why you called your fans Cloudies, to find that person that makes you feel like you're on Cloud Nine. Well, you're the one that makes me feel like that."

I widened my eyes.

"When I was in the hospital for doing the stupidest shitty thing I've tried commiting, I sorta heard you. I didn't realize that I, Gon Freecss, was in love with the famous Youtuber named Killua. But I finally realized that day when I tried committing. I promise I like you for who you are, not because of your subscribers, honestly, I hate attention, but it's fun to gain attention with you, so I bear with it." he laughed.

"What I'm trying to say is that I love you. Killua... " he pulled out a box and opened it to reveal a ring. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Tears were running down my face. I was trying REALLY hard not to ugly cry. I was finally gonna be with Gon. I nodded frantically, telling him yes and hugged him so hard. I was crying so many happy tears. Kurapika and Leorio were clapping and cheering behind the camera. We pulled apart happily. I looked at the ring in the box.

"I'm not proposing, yet. Yet! But this is a promise ring, I just wanted to give you one. I want everyone to know you're mine." he teased. I blushed and smacked him to hide my embarrassment. Instead of hissing in pain, he laughed, making all four of us laugh too. I put on the ring.

"I- um- I wanna kiss you, again... " he sputtered. I smiled and nodded in consent. For people out there, consent is sexy. Like, very, very sexy.

He clashed his lips into mine. This time, it was a real kiss, not from a dare, and I was incredibly happy my wishes were coming true. His lips were soft, but rough, but I didn't care, I love him. He's finally mine. Leorio was whistling in the background. We deepened the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. We finally pulled apart though. Jeez, how could kissing be this addicting?

We both giggled and walked to the camera hand in hand.

"We'll be taking over, Pika." I said and took the camera from him.

"So, you planned all of this?" I asked Gon.

"Yep!" he chirped. I chuckled. I held the camera to us.

"So when do you wanna post this? I kinda wanna wait for a little bit and keep this to ourselves for a couple months." Gon nodded in agreement. We smiled at each other. "Also, I am SO gonna kick Zach's ass. That prick forcibly kissed me." I growled. Gon laughed in pain. I hugged him.

"Sorry babs." I mumbled.

"We calling each other 'babs' now?" he giggled. My face burned. I buried my face into his chest. Apparently he's taller than me now. Stupid fucking growth spurt. We ended the filming and met up with Leorio and Kurapika.

I was just admiring my hand where the ring was. A blue and green jem in the smack dab center, which I knew was us. I guess we were soulmates.

I couldn't wait to spend, hopefully, my whole life with him.

A/N: AHHHH THE FLUFFFFF The story is coming to an end T-T. I still have a couple chapter left, along with Not So Royal Love, but after that, it's finished. But don't worry, I have another story prepared! It's a little more mature content, just reminding everyone! And a lot more angst. ;-; But I really hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading! I hope you guys have a good day/night wherever you are! Love you guys! Electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3