☁Chapter Ten☁

Killua's POV

---

"W-will you go out with m-me!" the girl exclaimed. My hands were in my pockets as I raised an eyebrow and sighed.

"You do know I'm gay, right?"

"I-I know, I saw that video last night, but I know you aren't really into boys! I can turn you back!" she pleaded. I sighed even harder and rubbed my neck.

"I don't know what to tell you, but I'm still gay, even if I dated you. I'm not attracted to girls. And besides, I already have someone I like." I said, kinda irritated at the blatant homophobia she's spilling.

"Please, give me a chance! I can turn into your type!" she pleaded once more. I was getting irritated, but I kept my composure.

"Sorry, but I'm leaving. I'm making this clear once again. I'm. Gay. You better not come up to ask me again. I like someone else." I turned and left, waving her goodbye as my back was turned to her. I heard sobs as I left, but I really didn't care, since she was being a bitch.

"Gon! You can come out of hiding now! I know you were listening!" I called out. Gon came out from around the corner, looking away sheepishly and tugging on his sleeve. My heart went wild. 'THAT WAS SO CUTE WHAT THE HELL. I CAN'T HANDLE THIS, I'M GONNA GO CRAZY.' But then I saw a hint of sadness in his eyes. I hated seeing him sad. I couldn't let this go, so I tried cheering him up.

"Hey, Gon? Can I hang out at your place today? I've never been there and I wanna see your house!" Gon's eyes brightened and nodded aggressively, clearly excited to have someone over at his house for the first time. He texted his aunt, so that she would be expecting someone over. Apparently, she was surprised someone would come over since Gon never brings anyone there. At least what Gon had said.

(Time skip to after school)

It was now time for me to go to Gon's house. He seemed pretty excited, and it was really cute. He was jumping around and talking loudly as I listened to his stories. Surprisingly, it was a ten minute walking distance from my house and was closer to the countryside, but close enough to the school. We greeted his aunt at the front door. She was usually busy at this time, but today was her day off.

"Killua! It's finally nice to meet you! I'm so glad you became friends with Gon since he was very lonely." she smiled and pulled me in for a hug which surprised me. "Come in! Make yourself at home! I'll be making dinner soon, so hope you'll stay for supper!" Gon's eyes gleamed in the sunlight and cheered.

"Killua! Aunt Mito's food is amazing! You have to eat it! It's like heaven!" Gon exclaimed. I chuckled at his excitement and decided to stay for dinner. We kicked off our shoes and rushed upstairs to Gon's room, where it was fairly clean, more than I expected. Everything was in place and so spotless. I snorted. Gon looked at me and tilted his head in confusion.

"What?"

"Oh nothing, I was just surprised at how clean your room is." I answered. He puffed his cheeks out and pouted, which made me blush and laugh at the cuteness. We settled to play some video games, and of course, it was the games I've played on my channel. 'Glad to know that he's a die-hard fan.' Gon passed me a controller and plugged the cord in to start the tv. (A/N: I'M SORRY, IDK ANYTHING ABOUT GAME CONSOLES SINCE I'M NOT A GAMER. PLEASE DON'T COME AFTER ME.) And of course, I kicked his ass. I won nearly every round.

We decided to scroll through Tiktok and try to keep ourselves entertained. Then a singing cover came up. It was a song called "Love Like you" from Steven Universe. I saw Gon's eyes sparkling and laughed a bit.

"You like this song? You wanna do a cover too? We could make a Tiktok. I have a decent amount of followers on here even though I don't post much." Gon nodded. I got the camera ready and nodded to give a signal that I'm filming.

"You better not sound like a dying rat, Gon." I laughed while filming his reaction. He pouted and tried smacking me but instead, prepared himself to sing. He took a deep breath. As the melody flowed into my ears, my eyes widened. He was hitting every note correctly and he sounded like an angel, softly spoken but bold. I listened in awe and felt myself calming at his singing. As he finished the last note, I tackled him with the phone still in my hand. I faced the camera to the both of us and gave him a noogie on his head.

"Owowowwwww!" he whined.

"Why didn't you tell me you could sing?! And how are you so good?!" I exclaimed, forgetting I was still filming ourselves.

"Welllllll, I sing in the shower a lot, so I guess I've gotten better over time." Gon said, scratching his head.

"I should film that." I said bluntly, not knowing what I just said.

"W-W-WHAT WHY WOULD YOU FILM ME WHILE I'M SHOWERING?!" Gon stammered, blushing a deep red. I just realized what I said, and my face was engulfed with flames.

"B-BAKA! I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY, I MEANT YOU SINGING IN THE SHOWER, YOU IDIOT!" I smacked his head. I was still filming and I had just realized I caught the whole thing on camera. I stopped filming and was red as a tomato. 'But content is content, right?' So we decided to post it.

Immediately after a few minutes, it was at over 1000 likes. The comments were saying several different things, including people shipping us. I kinda didn't mind, because of course, Gon was the one I liked. I sighed and looked up from my phone and Gon was sitting quietly in front of me. Then Gon's eyes lit up, as if he came up with an idea.

"Neh, Killua, wanna go outside and go cloud gazing?" he asked.

"Pffft, why do you want to do something that sounds so boring?" I laughed. Gon pouted and begged me to go with him until I couldn't take his puppy dog eyes anymore. I just couldn't say no to that cute face.

"Fineeeee, we can go 'cloud gazing'. " Gon cheered and we skipped out of the house to go to the field of grass behind his house. We laid in the soft but prickly green grass. We were giggling and talking as we gazed at the clouds.

"Hey, that one looks like a cat! It looks like you!" Gon giggled and pointed upwards towards a cloud.

"B-baka! Why do I look like a cat? I'm clearly human!"

"Well, because cats are fluffy and cute! Just like you!" he smiled with a visible blush. My whole body turned red. 'I swear if he says that one more time- I'm literally about to burst!!'

"B-baka! I'm not cute!" I mentally smacked myself for being the typical tsundere I am. But Gon still giggled. I blushed even harder both in embarrassment and at the cute giggle he let out. Then there was an awkward silence.

"Hey Gon... would you still be friends with me even if you knew about my past... ?" I said quietly. Gon sat up and looked at me all confused.

"Of course I would still be friends with you, no matter what! I'm your best friend!" My heart tugged at the phrase 'best friend'. It kinda hurt, but I couldn't tell him... yet. I sat up and faced towards Gon and prepared myself for the worst.

"Well, I want to tell you my past... Are you ready?"

A/N: Hmmmm, what is Killua gonna say about his past?? Anyways, I wanted to post a chapter today since I've kinda written a few more chapters than normal ahaha... But I hope you guys enjoyed this since a lot of you guys wanted more! And since I added a bunch of fluff, I, of course added angst. I'll be uploading a couple of more chapters on Saturday, so stay tuned! Thank you so much for the amount of views, I really appreciate it!! Electricgay, out!! <3 <3 :))))