☁Chapter Nine☁

Killua's POV

---

'OMG I ALMOST FUCKED UP. SHIT. I ALMOST CONFESSED. OH LORD. GON, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE ME FEEL THIS WAYYYY.' There was an awkward silence between us as we rode the rowdy bus. But soon enough, we started talking like before again. Then we arrived at school and continued chatting as we walked in.

Gon's POV

---

More and more people were staring at us, mostly at Killua, as we walked further into the building. Some were glaring at him. I furrowed my eyebrows and growled, assuming it was about the video he had posted last night. Killua put a hand on my shoulder, trying to reassure me that it didn't bother him. But his eyes told me otherwise. Although he was genuine that it didn't bother him, there were some hurt showing. I gave a small comforting smile and Killua immediately brightened up a bit. 'Heh, cute...' I've always loved it when Killua's ocean blue eyes lit up. The way they sparkled was so... mesmerizing... My heart started thumping, louder and louder as each second passed by. I didn't realize I was staring at him until he snapped me out of my daze by leaning closer to my face and pressing his forehead against mine. I was internally screaming and blushed so deeply I became a tomato.

"You don't seem to have a fever, although you're awfully red." he said. I could've sworn I heard a camera flash, but Killua didn't notice so I put it aside. The bell rang and people started scattering to their classes. We pulled apart and rushed into our first period.

We met up with Kurapika and Leorio for lunch and chatted happily together. There were a few stares from the tables around us and Kurapika shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"Uh, guys, why are they all staring at us?" Kurapika asked.

"They are probably staring at me because of my recent video." Killua answered. We knew that Kurapika wasn't much of a fan of the internet since he's always buried in his book, so we filled him in. He and Leorio looked at Killua in surprise. But then started smirking.

"So~. Who's the lucky man~?" they both cooed. Killua flushed a deep red and looked away.

"N-no one in p-particular." he muttered quietly. Leorio raised an eyebrow, then realized something.

"Oooooh~ Is it the one and only G- HMMFF." Killua had gotten up to cover his mouth and was blushing madly.

"No one needs to k-know, old man!" he exclaimed. Leorio pushed Killua's hands off of his mouth and started yelling.

"I'M NOT AN OLD MAN YOU BRAT. I'M CLEARLY STILL A TEENAGER!!" he argued. Killua rolled his eyes and sat back down in his seat. I giggled at them and Killua turned pink, probably in embarrassment, or I'm assuming so. (A/N:HAHA NOPE, HE WAS THINKING HOW CUTE YOU WERE SINCE WE AREN'T IN HIS POV.) We all started giggling except for Leorio who was still fuming at the comment. We wrapped up our lunch and headed back to our classes.

That's when a random girl came up to us and pulled Killua aside for something. I was curious, so I silently followed them without them noticing and watched behind the corner. And I had the shock of my life.

A/N: I know it was a shorter chapter but I wanted to leave it at a cliffhanger so that everything else happens in the next chapter! Sorry! But I hope you enjoyed this chapter too! Thank you so much for reading this! I have to go paint a stupid picture for art class so, electricgay, out! :)) <3 <3