☁Chapter Seventeen☁

Gon's POV

---

Vroom vroom goes the car.

Killua and I were just going on a late night drive. We were bored, so we just drove around aimlessly without a destination in mind. We were just talking, about life and all, and it was suddenly on the topic of his parents.

"Yeah, they tortured us and stuff. They didn't even respect my sister, they thought she was out of place. Really stupid of them, she is the most precious bean." he said as I was steering his car.

"Wow, your parents really are shitty. I'll be your new parent. I'll be both your mom and dad! I'll be your ... your dom."

Silence filled the car, when I suddenly realized what I said.

"WAIT SHIT NO I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT-" I panicked. Killua was wheezing, clearly not ok. He was holding his stomach in pain as he laughed. I burned in embarrassment, but continued to drive, staring outside of the window. After 30 minutes of him wheezing, he calmed down, but totally took me off guard of what he said next.

"Daddy?" he smirked. My face turned crimson red as I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled the car to the side of the road. I turned to face him and started lecturing him.

"Killua I swear to god, NEVER say that again. I will literally kick you out of our friendship. I will leave you on the side of the road."

"I know you won't kick me out, or even leave me, I'm too important~." he teased. I turned pink again.

"Fine, you're right. I have you by my side, and that's all I'll ever need." I puffed my cheeks. 'He's the reason I'm living anyways.'

"B-baka. Cut that out, it's embarrassing." he blushed. I grinned. I loved it when he got embarrassed.

"Anyways, wanna head back to your house? I'm kinda getting tired." He nodded. I drove back to his house and stayed for the night. But I was staring at Killua's sleeping face half the night, just listening to him snoring lightly. How could he sleep like an angel? I was sleeping on the couch, but I could see his face clearly. I smiled. This feeling felt nice. Not very sure what it was though. I'm very stupid, I wouldn't expect me to know until next year. Oh well. I'll find out eventually.

'Fuck, there's school tomorrow. I gotta sleep.' I sighed and drifted to sleep with happy thoughts. And yes, it was Killua.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry it was much shorter than normal, but I was busy this week so I couldn't do much. The next chapter will start the angst >:3. Hopefully it'll go well, I'm not very good at angst. Thank you for reading my stories! It's gonna end soon, so be prepared! I don't know if I'll make another full story, it'll depend on ideas, but if I don't, I still have my oneshot stories on my page!  Thank you very much! I gotta go update Not So Royal Love now, electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3