☁Epilogue☁

Gon's POV

---

Several years have passed. Killua and I have been dating for 7 years. We are now 24, and finally finished college. Killua's channel has not stopped and has grown to about 32 million, which is really impressive. We've filmed videos together almost every video, and his fans loved it. I was happy we could film videos together, especially since I graduated with a filming degree. So now I can help run his channel.

Today is gonna be special. I'm finally proposing to him. Just like how I did back then. And again, I was filming the whole thing and feeding our fans too. Kurapika was the camera man again, and Leorio, well, he's just here. Not a personal chauffeur or anything since we were all visiting a beach. Killua was just in the hotel, getting ready for a beach trip.

The set up was similar, but on a beach this time, since it has to be special just like the last time years ago. Rose petals lining down the beach, no candles though, it would be a fire hazard, and a white silk flowy tent at the end of the trail, so I could kneel down and propose. The sun was setting, so we had to get the plan into action. I was sweating balls. My heart was beating and thoughts ran through my head. 'What if he says no?'

"He'll definitely say yes, Gon, you guys love each other so much." Kurapika reassured, as if he read my mind. Thankfully, there wasn't a crowd, so it was practically deserted, people definitely wouldn't stare. It was just us four. It was obvious because we rented out the beach, dumbass.

I stood under the tent, holding a bouquet, this time, white roses, waiting patiently as I sweated. Kurapika was holding the camera and Leorio stood close by, giggling with Kurapika. It was surprising they got together, but I was happy for them.

Killua finally came, wearing shorts, an opened buttoned up floral shirt, and a sunhat. He looked beautiful as always.

He looked confused, pointing to the ground and back up to me. I gave him a huge grin and his face flushed.

He walked towards me and I grabbed his hands, holding it with my free hand.

"So, care to tell me what this is?" he asked.

"Shhhh, I'm trying to think!"

"About what?"

"How beautiful you are!" I exclaimed. He turned into a tomato. Leorio whistled in the background as Kurapika giggled behind the camera.

"Anyways, do you remember back when you said you wanted to feel like you're on Cloud Nine?" he nodded. "Do you feel like that when you're with me?"

"Of course, you baka!" he blushed.

"Well... I've been wondering for a while, and we haven't had the chance like this because of school but now we have graduated, I think it's time... " I said slowly. Killua widened his eyes.

"Killua Zoldyck... I have loved you for years now, and of course it was love at first sight, I just didn't know it then. I know you love me too, but I'm seriously so nervous to ask you this." I said sheepishly, laughing nervously and rubbing the back of my neck.

"So... " I kneeled on my knee, holding out an opened box with a ring as he gasped. "Will you do me the honor and let me marry you? And become husbands?" I almost dropped the box as Killua lunged forward and hugged me, saying yes repeatedly.

I picked him up and we leaned in for a kiss. Leorio and Kurapika were cheering in the background, running towards us. We pulled apart with huge smiles on our faces.

"What's next? Kids?" I teased. Killua turned so red he had smoke coming out of his ears. "That's not a no!" I cheered.

"Baka!"

We all laughed.

I couldn't wait for Killua to walk down the aisle and finally become husbands. Maybe even have a family, who knows? All I know is that this isn't the end of our adventures. We have so many more to live through, the good and the bad. We will go through it together, no matter what.

We are soulmates on cloud nine, after all.

A/N: OMG THIS IS THE END AHHHHH I'M GONNA CRYYYYY T-T I am so thankful to those who stayed from the beginning all the way to the end of the story, thank you so much! Thank you guys so much for 22k views! It makes me so happy! I will definitely miss this book. I am so thankful for you guys and love you guys so much! Don't worry, it's not the end of my killugon/gonkillu stories, I will still post almost weekly! The next story will upload soon so stay tuned for a Hanahaki AU! But warning, it is more mature and angsty, so please be beware! I might write a Zombie AU too, but we'll see! Again, thank you so much for reading and finishing this book, I love you guys! Kith kith muah. Electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3