☁Chapter Fifteen☁

Killua's POV

---

We had one day left before the photos were released. I was nervous, but to keep my mind off of things, I ordered some stuff for a video today. Some ~cosplays~ if you will. I bought a typical maid outfit. Not gonna lie, I just wanted to see Gon in a maid outfit. None of those kinky shit though. (A/N: Looking at all the horny bastards who are reading this. No offense though ahdfdhfdg.)

I was currently at my house, gathering all of the cosplay packages and setting up my room to film later. Gon was with his aunt to run some errands, but he'll be coming over later.

Did I go overboard with the cosplays? Maybe. I mean, I did buy all the wigs too, but who cares! I didn't wanna tarnish the cosplayer's name! I am a respectable gentleman who drinks his daily respect juice.

I heard the front door slam open.

"I'M HEREEEEEEE!!!" Gon yelled. I sighed. 'Why did I give one of my house keys to this idiot again? Oh right, he's my best friend who has no clue I'm in love with him. Great to remember.' I headed downstairs to greet him but as soon I hit the floor I was tackled to the ground.

"G-gon! The hell?! What are you doing?! Get. Off. ME!" I tried pushing him off but he clung onto me like a monkey. I was out of breath so I just laid on the floor with Gon sprawled over me. He was giggling like the little weirdo he is, but I started laughing too. He propped himself up where he could look down on me. He gave me a grin. 'Glad to know he's really happy today.'

"Neh Killua, what kind of video are we filming today???"

"I'll tell you if you get off first."

"Fineeeeee." He rolled off of me and jumped up onto his feet while I got up as well. I brushed dust off my shirt and dragged him into my filming room, where the packages lay. And of course, my camera was already filming.

"What are those?" he asked, tilting his head and raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"Those, my friend, are cosplays. Today, we, or rather you, will try on those costumes."

"Wait, only me? You aren't gonna try them on?"

"I will try on a couple, but you will try on all of them, including the wigs." I gave him a cat-like grin.

"But why only meeeeee??" he whined.

"You'll be fine! It'll be fun! You get to be an anime character! Isn't that exciting?"

"Yeah it is, but I'm the only one doing it... " he pouted. I ignored him and pulled out the first cosplay. The maid dress.

"W-WHY DID YOU BUY THAT I'M NOT WEARING THAT!" he blushed. I gave him another cat grin.

"I'll buy you dinner." A pause. "Anything you want. I'll buy the whole menu if you want."

"F-fine, I'll put the maid dress on since you'll buy me dinner." he snatched the dress and went out of the room to change. I looked into the camera.

"I'm doing this for blackmail." I whispered. "And so I can tease him about it. He's so easy to convince." I snickered. A couple minutes later, the door opened, showing Gon in the maid dress. I nearly choked on my water. He looked so cute! 'I- wha- he- ah- agjsgdusfsjdndhsvhxcx.' My mind was in a jumble until he spoke up.

"Uh, how long am I supposed to wear this?"

"Gimme a sec." I took out my phone and snapped a pic of him.

"K-killua!! Why'd you take a photo! It's really embarrassing!"

"It's for blackmail!" I sang. Not really, I just wanted a photo of him in a maid dress. For someone who is more muscular than thin, the outfit sure suits him well. I grabbed the wig that was supposed to go with it and tossed it to Gon.

"Now, put that on. And here's a wig cap too." He whined but put the wig on. He was now wearing a long black wig. He really looked like a girl even without the makeup. He was oddly feminine. He was really cute. Almost caught myself blushing but only because it's Gon. I will only simp for Gon, even if he was a girl.

I snapped another picture.

"Killua! Stop taking pictures!" he whined. I snickered as I looked through the photos.

I had him try on a Miku cosplay, a Junko one, Sailor Moon, and of course, my boy Todoroki. I took pictures of every single one he tried on. He thought it wasn't fair so I tried on the Miku cosplay as well. Just gonna say, I was flaunting it, because I knew I looked good. Ahaha not really, but we gotta love the confidence.

We finished filming and I gotta say, it was really fun. I never knew cosplaying could be this fun. But most importantly, I got limited edition photos of Gon in cosplay. I was happy. He spent the night here, but he fell asleep first since he was tired out from today. I stayed up late staring at the photos. I was literally trying not to be a creep, but those photos were AMAZING. 'I should send them to Kurapika so he can keep it in his little collection of us. Kinda weird, but I don't mind. Wonder if me and Gon will end up getting married though... Probably not, he doesn't like me that way. I wish though... '

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter! I couldn't find a picture of Gon in a maid outfit with the original artist's name, and since I'm an artist myself, I would want to credit them but they were all from Pinterest and I couldn't find the original artist. Thank you guys so much for 5k views! That's a lot! I'm extremely happy people like this story! I may not be the best author but I really do like this story too! I hope you guys have a wonderful day! Love you guys! Electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3