☁Chapter Two☁

Gon's POV

---

"I-um, why are we at your house again?" I asked.

"I invited you here to hang out, remember?" Killua said, staring at the front door. The truth was that nobody had ever invited me to hang out. I was nervous but excited at the same time. Killua walked to the front door and unlocked it, inviting me in. I walked in and it looked familiar.

"Have I... been here... before??" I asked.

"I don't think so, but a lot of people know what my house looks like but not the address, so I don't know." I was puzzled, 'What did he mean by that? Wait..." I was thinking, putting all of the puzzle pieces together. White hair, blue eyes, familiar name, familiar house, so called 'famous', and well known at school even though he just got here...

"Wait... WAIT A MINUTE, A-ARE YOU KILLU FROM THE FAMOUS Y-YOUTUBE CHANNEL CLOUDYKILL?!" I exclaimed, eyes wide, pointing at him. He looked at me surprised, then laughed.

"You only just noticed now? Wow, I thought it would be obvious! But yeah, I'm CloudyKill. I thought everyone at school knew who I was!" My mouth was agape. 'W-WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL, I'M FRIENDS WITH MY FAVORITE YOUTUBER AND IS AT HIS HOUSE AND I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE IT WAS HIM?! I'M SO FUCKING DUMB.'

"W-WELL I DON'T REALLY NOTICE THINGS AND I'M NOT VERY OBSERVANT S-SO-" I was interrupted by more laughter. I burned up in embarrassment and looked away as I pouted. I looked up again and Killua was wiping his tears from laughing too hard.

"Ok, I'm done laughing, let's go to my room!" Killua leads me to his room and everything looks so familiar. I looked in awe. I stopped.

"Wait, do you live by yourself?" I questioned him.

"Yeah. Shouldn't you know this? Especially since I did a house tour on my channel. Or are you a fake fan?? Killua teased. I puff my cheeks out and pouted.

"Not my fault I don't remember things..." I muttered. He rolled his eyes.

"I was gonna film a video today, but since you're here, do you mind joining me in my video? Only if you want to though."

My eyes sparkled in excitement and excitedly nodded. His eyes lit up and handed me into his filming room, where it was filled with cameras, a gaming computer, other gaming consoles, and a desk with another computer, where I'm guessing is where he edits his videos.

"Ok, you wouldn't mind reacting to some TikToks with me, do you?" Killua says while setting up the cameras.

"What is a Tiktok?"

"I- you don't know what TikTok is?" I shook my head. He sighs and started explaining. After he explained everything, I was overheating. Smoke was coming out of my ears. "Alright, we can start filming now, the camera is on." He sat down on his gaming desk and I followed his actions.

"Hey there Cloudies! It's Killu here and welcome back to my channel! Or if you're new, here, welcome! Now, today we have a very special guest here! Why don't you introduce yourself?"

"I-um-hey. I'm Gon." I waved nervously at the camera. I have never been in front of a camera before so I didn't know how to act.

"Since Gon is here, why don't we get to know him a bit? If that's alright with you, of course."

I looked at him, surprised he wanted to be closer with me and nodded in approval. He started asking me simple questions, and I always answered honestly. Soon enough, we started laughing a lot more and talking like there was no tomorrow.

"One time, my aunt decided to let me cook for the first time and I accidentally exploded the whole kitchen." I wheezed. "My aunt never let me touch the kitchen again till recently!" Killua laughed harder. "But don't worry! I'm DEFINITELY a better cook now!" We both laughed our asses off in front of the camera.

Then one question came up that caught me off guard.

"Sooooo~, what's your relationship status~?" Killua cooed, wiggling his eyebrows. I started blushing so hard that I became a tomato. "I-um ahahaha. I've never been in a relationship before so ahahaha..." I laughed nervously, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Wow, I thought you would've been in lots of relationships because you're really cute, not gonna lie, but I guess I was wrong." Killua shrugged with no shame. I looked away, blushing profusely.

I felt that feeling again, the giddiness. My stomach was increasing the butterflies fluttering inside. 'Was Killua causing me to feel this way?' I was sweating from thinking too much. I shook off the thought once again and tried to focus on filming the video. I looked at Killua and for some reason, I started noticing more details of him. His long eyelashes, his big beautiful cerulean eyes, his pretty titanium blonde hair, his soft laughter, and his alluring smile. I felt... attracted to him... and yet felt so safe... 

A/N: I hope you liked the second chapter of this story!! I checked the status on this and omg it was already in 18th place on #youtubeau !! Thank you so much! You guys have no idea how happy this makes me! Again, thank you! Love you guys! <3 Electricgay, out! :)))