☁Chapter Fourteen☁

Killua's POV

---

I edited the video from the photoshoot but we decided to post it after the photos came out. I'm already nervous. We still had like, two days, but I'm SWEATY as hell.

We were now at school, doing our usual routine. Then I had a video idea. Gon hangs out at my house almost everyday unless I was at his house. I snickered to myself until Gon approached me with his lunch.

"What are you snickering about?" he asked, shoving a spoonful of disgusting cafeteria food into his mouth.

"Oh, nothing, just came up with a video idea for us to do." I replied.

"Ooh! What's the idea?"

I snickered. "A pickup line challenge." He looked at me confused.

"And how does that work?"

"Basically, we take turns saying pickup lines and whoever gets embarrassed first, loses."

Gon snorted.

"Well, you are gonna lose first, since you ARE a tsundere who gets flustered easily." he said confidently.

"Not so sure about THAT, boy who cuddled me in his sleep and fell out of bed from blushing too hard." I hissed.

"Who cuddled with who?" Kurapika said, approaching our lunch table.

"NO ONE!!" we both yelled, both of us blushing.

"Ok~ whatever you say~." Leorio joined in.

"So, what have you guys been doing for like the past, I don't know, two weeks straight, hanging out?" Kurapika chimed in.

"We've just been playing games and filming videos." I said.

"We had to model for some type of company yesterday." Gon bluntly said.

"Bitch- you didn't need to tell them that, baka!"

"So~ what kind of photos?" Leorio snickered. "Is it something scanda-" Kurapika whacked him in the head and Leorio hissed in pain.

"Leorio, stop being a pervert." Kurapika glared. "Anyways, what kind of photos?"

"W-well... we just took some normal photos for a few suits that they are wanting to promote, but then, um... " I fiddled. Leorio snickered again but Kurapika shot him a glare that made him whimper in fear.

"We had to take couple photos... " I muttered, rubbing the nape of my neck.

"Couple photos? Like, you guys had to act like a couple?" I nodded. My face was burning. Kurapika smirked. "So, when are they coming out?"

"In like two days."

"Finally, something to add to my collection." he whispered quietly, but I heard it.

"W-What?!" both me and Gon exclaimed. Of course Gon heard it. His sharp ears can NOT miss a beat.

"Oh? Did I say that out loud? Sorry!" he snickered.

"W-wait, what collection?!" I frantically asked.

"Oh, just an album of you two. Nothing special." he smiled.

"WHY DO YOU NEED PHOTOS OF US?!" I yelped.

"For when you guys get married." he said bluntly.

"W-WHY DO YOU THINK WE WOULD GET M-MARRIED?!"

"So, that's why I heard a camera flash back then. It was you." Gon whined.

"GON, HE TOOK ANOTHER PICTURE OF US BACK THEN?! BAKA, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"