☁Chapter Nineteen☁

Killua's POV

---

'FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK I MESSED UP, BIG TIME.'

I was running after Gon. I was forced into a kiss from that prick, Zach. And Gon saw that! I kissed his bully! Or rather, Zach kissed ME. I thought he was a homophobic prick, fucking bastard, didn't think he would want to kiss a guy. And me out of all people?! Well, he probably WANTED TO MAKE GON MAD. BUT NOW I'M PISSED AT HIM, I'M GONNA FUCK HIS LIFE UP AND NO ONE'S STOPPING ME.

I kept calling out to Gon, but he kept running, going faster as the seconds went by. I started losing sight of him. My fucking inability to run fast like Gon! Fuck you body! I hated being unfit!

But I kept running, to the place I knew he would go. His bathroom. I started panicking as the thought went into my head. I helped him stop! But now it's even worse! All because of me!

I ran, all the way to his house, panting as I reached the house. I started shaking the doorknob. But it was locked. 'He must've locked it so I couldn't get in!' I pounded on the door, yelling for him, when I remembered I had a key that he gave me. I fumbled through my pockets, and pulled out a small key. I inserted it into the lock and the door creaked open. I felt relieved, but bolted up the stairs into the bathroom.

I slammed the door open. My face scrunched up. It smelled like death. I stopped breathing when I saw Gon. On the floor. In a pile of blood. Unconscious.

I yelled his name, lifting his upper half, but he was limp. I started panicking, tears falling out. I called the ambulance, yelling at them to hurry up and help because the one I loved most was losing lots of blood and dying. I held Gon's limp body close as I sobbed, sobbing until the ambulance arrived, taking him away. They wouldn't let me ride with them in the back for some reason, so I bolted to my house, tears streaming down, and hopped into my car. Pulling out from the driveway, I tried not speeding, but it didn't help that the idea of Gon dying was in my head.

I hopped out of the car after I parked and ran to the front desk.

"Where is Gon?!" I panted, tears threatening to spill out.

"Last name?"

"Freecss! Gon Freecss!" The lady typed something into her computer.

"He is currently getting patched up. You can visit him in an hour."

"What?! Is he ok?! I need to know! He's my best friend! I love him!" I exclaimed, attracting a few people to turn their heads to look at me.

"Sir, please calm down, he is perfectly fine, just unconscious. As I said before, you can visit him in an hour, He is still getting fixed up from his injuries."

I groaned and plopped myself into a seat in the waiting area. Tears started streaming down my face again. It was my fault. My fault that he ended up like this. I cried silently.

An hour finally passed by and I was able to see Gon. I rushed into the room, looking at Gon's pale body from the bloodloss. I cried into his hands, holding them even though they were limp.

"I'm sorry, Gon! Please forgive me! I didn't kiss him, he forced me! Please... wake up... I'm sorry... I love you... " I cried. I stayed by his side until I fell asleep from crying too much.

Gon's POV

---

"Please... wake up... I'm sorry... I love you... "

'Huh? Was that Killua? He... loves me? Oh right, I finally realized I love him. I was wrong? Why is everything black?"

I tried opening my eyes, but I was so exhausted that they stayed closed.

'I'm still alive?'

I couldn't move from the lack of energy I had. I mentally sighed.

'I guess I should save some energy so I can wake up.'

I breathed in and out slowly, trying to rest so I could save energy and see Killua again.

A few hours, or what I thought was the amount of time passed. I finally conserved enough energy to open my eyes. I saw white everywhere. 'I'm in the hospital... did Killua save me?' I turned my head silently to the side, and Killua came into my view. He was fast asleep, holding onto my hand. 'So I wasn't dreaming, he loves me.'

"K... kill... ua?" I weakly called out with my raspy voice.

Killua's eyes opened and snapped his head up. Tears formed into his eyes and lunged to hug me.

"YOU IDIOT, WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! I COULD'VE LOST YOU!" he cried.

"Ow... sorry... " I winced in pain. He quickly let go and apologized. He offered me water and I accepted. Though he had to help me since I couldn't move my arms since they were in pain and wrapped in thick bandages.

I felt a bit more refreshed, but hungry. Killua went out to grab me some food. I loved that he was so caring. Even though it was kinda embarrassing that he had to feed me, I loved it. I held off from officially confessing that I heard him and my love for him, since I had an idea. He spent the whole week next to me until I was discharged from the hospital and free from my bloodied bandages.

The cuts I did left quite a few scars since some were really deep, but they all healed nicely.

I haven't seen him this happy, just by being next to me. I guess he really does love me.

'I love you too Killua.' I thought.

Now, time to put my plan into action!

A/N: ^^ Wonder what his plan is. Hopefully you guys liked the double update, sorry for not updating last week! Thank you for reading! The rest of the fanfic will now be happier and fluffy because I can't handle angst ;-; But the end is coming soon! Hopefully you guys are prepared to say goodbye to the updates of Cloud Nine, I'm totally not ready. T-T Anyways, gotta go! Love you all! Electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3