☁Chapter Twenty☁

Gon's POV

---

All was going according to plan. Me and Killua hung out all week and he didn't have a single clue I heard him back in the hospital. He also left his camera here at my house, which is a plus.

I, Gon Freecs, was gonna propose to him. No. not marriage proposal. I'm gonna ask him to be my boyfriend. I had to make it extra special. And having his camera in my possession? I was gonna make a video on it. His fans are gonna go WILD.

I set up the camera and pressed the start button.

"Hey there Cloudies! It's Killu here again, jk it's Gon. Now you might be wondering why I have Killua's camera in my possession. Let's start from the beginning. I was in the hospital for some personal reasons and while Killua thought I was asleep, he confessed. I heard it of course, my head wasn't in the clouds yet. But he doesn't know I heard it. I, um, also like him back... yeah, we like each other. All of your wishes are coming true! I think... Well, I'm gonna ask him to be my boyfriend and you guys are coming along! Hopefully he says yes or I'm actually gonna die from embarrassment." I laughed.

"I've already asked him to come over to my house at around 6pm, so that step is done. It's 3pm right now so we have a few hours to prepare. I'm gonna call my friends Kurapika and Leorio to help me."

I called them and they started screaming that I had to pull the phone away from my face.

"Oh my god, oh my god. My babies are finally gonna confess!" Mamapika exclaimed.

"Finally! You guys were taking forever. I thought I was gonna die from old age!" Leorio yelled.

"Aren't you already old?" I asked sheepishly.

"YOU-"

"Anyways! You said we need to go over at 5? We'll be there! I'll be the cameraman!" Kurapika interrupted, then left the call. Leorio sighed and said his goodbyes and also left. Yes, another step done! Time to go shopping!

I brought the camera with me and filmed myself getting items. People were staring, but I'm a part time famous Youtuber with Killua, what do you expect?

I got roses, like a bunch of them, mostly for the petals, candles and others. I had like a handful of bags when I was finished.

I reached my house and put the camera in the corner so it could film me setting things up. I started cleaning the house and of course the patio, where everything would happen. From the front door all the way to the back door. I made a path outline out of rose petals and candles, making a heart shape all the way in the patio in the back. That way Killua would just have to follow the path and I can surprise him. There would be a sunset in the background by the time he gets here so it would be perfect. The lights were dimmed in the house and I set out fairy lights around the patio, making it illuminated. It was a pretty sight. I knew Killua would love it.

Kurapika arrived. Leorio was Killua's personal chauffeur. I handed Kurapika the camera, and he awkwardly introduced himself to the camera. I was trying not to laugh but he threw his keys at me. Kinda hurt. I interviewed him for the video while we waited.

"So, how long have we've been close friends?"

"Well, almost a year. Leorio and I only met Gon and Killua beginning of their junior year, us in our senior year."

"It means you guys are old." I snickered. Kurapika threw a book at me.

"Owwwww, Mamapika, I have a bump on my head nowwww." I whined.

"You deserved that for calling us old. Leorio would literally pummel you to the stratosphere if he was here." We both laughed. It was really nice to finally have friends.

Kurapika's phone rang. Leorio was calling.

"They're almost here. Go get ready. I don't want to film you while you're wearing that abomination of an outfit. Seriously, green sweatpants and a green hoodie? Go change!" he yelled. I laughed as I headed to the bathroom to change.

I wore something semi-formal. Just nice. Just a white shirt with a green flannel over it, black pants, and some green shoes. I had to incorporate green, it's literally my favorite color. I headed to the patio and waited. I brought a walkie talkie so I knew what was happening outside from Kurapika. I was just holding a bouquet of roses, waiting patiently, sweating.

'It's time... ' I thought nervously.

A/N: A few more chapters until the end AHHHHHHNSVHSVHXVJVFHCVX I'm gonna miss this book ;-; But don't worry, I'll have another book on the way, which is the Hanahaki au. It is a bit more mature but you can just find it on my page once I publish it. Thank you so much for reading! I love all of you guys, and all of your comments makes me smile! I love the reactionsbshavhssg. Anyways, it's gonna get busy in my house with Christmas around the corner, so I gotta go. I might do a Christmas oneshot, who knows? Electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3