☁Chapter Eleven☁

⚠TW: MENTIONS OF SELF HARM/SU!C!DE!!⚠

Gon's POV

---

"Well, I want to tell you my past... Are you ready?"

I looked at him with wide eyes and nodded slightly. I've wondered what his past was like since he never mentioned it on his channel or said anything about it to me. I assumed that he wanted to keep it a secret so I never bothered him about it, because, you know, personal space. Unlike how some people are. (A/N: Yes, this is me throwing in a little shade. Kinda don't regret it. 🕶) I could see Killua trembling, so I reached out to caress his hands so he could calm down. And it worked.

"I-I... " he started but then paused, trying not not to cry.

"It's ok, take your time." I said softly. He took a deep breath and continued.

"I have two older brothers, a younger sister, and the youngest is my brother. My family is in the mafia and they wanted me to take over their company when I was old enough. They trained me with t-torture, both mentally and physically. Everyday, they would drag me to train for long hours and I would always go to bed sore. They wanted me to be prepared for the underwork. They also made me drink and injected poisons into my body, which made me very ill, but now, I'm immune to it. I've always tried to tell them that I wouldn't take over the family business, but they always threatened me to hurt my younger sister, Alluka, who I love very much. And since they had the power to do so, I ended up agreeing. I couldn't take everything anymore, so I ended up cutting my wrists and became suicidal, thinking I wasn't good enough to live a normal life and have to deal with mine as a punishment."

He took another shaky deep breath and continued.

"Then, I found the world of Youtube at the age of 14. I loved watching some of my favorite Youtubers to relieve some stress and get my mind off of things. It made me feel safe. And I came up with an idea. It sounded simple, but I knew that my parents wouldn't agree to it. I thought that it was worth a try since I'll never know if I stayed in that hellhole. I planned everything, including my sister's safety. Surprisingly, my parents agreed, but only with a few more conditions." he sighed. "I must reach at least one million subscribers in six months to prove that I will be successful in being a Youtuber. If I did, then I must cut off all contact with my family, including Alluka. I would have to live on my own if I didn't want to take over the business. I thought it would be impossible to reach a million followers in six months since barely anyone had the ability to do it, but surprisingly, one of my videos blew up and I was getting closer to my goal. I didn't tell anyone about it though, since my family being in the mafia could cause some problems. And at the end of the six months, I finally reached my goal. I was so happy." Killua's eyes were brimming in happy tears.

"My parents were shocked since they didn't expect me to actually do it. Youtube was what saved me. I packed my bags and left for good. That's when I arrived here. I didn't have any friends but Youtube helped me, although it was only a few internet friends. I finally found my worth and became happy again."

Killua put his forehead onto my shoulder and I squeezed his hands. 'His past must have been hell.' I thought. I smiled a bit, happy that he was happier now.

"Also, I wasn't in school before I transferred to Hunter High." Killua admitted. That took me off guard.

"Huh?! But then what you said to your followers-" Killua lifted his head and giggled.

"Yeah, that was a lie. But I'm glad I'm in school now since I met you." he grinned. I blushed.

"Me too, school is so much better when you're in it." I smiled. I looked at the sky, and there was a sunset view in front of us. We both admired the view as we talked for a bit longer until Aunt Mito called us in for dinner. We scurried in, racing each other. Of course, I won, since Killua said he was out of shape as he was wheezing.

We scarfed down Aunt Mito's amazing food and thanked her. Killua complimented on how amazing the food was. She laughed and accepted the compliment.

"Well, Killua, it's getting a bit late. Why don't you stay the night over? I don't want you to walk home in the dark." Killua's eyes sparkled and accepted the offer and we scurried upstairs to take a shower. (A/N: I know all of your dirty minds are thinking that they're gonna take one together. Sorry, but that's not gonna happen. This is a smut-free fanfic. And besides, I don't write smut absgdvdhs.)

Killua took a shower first, because I insisted since he was the guest. I was just scrolling through my phone when Killua called out from the bathroom asking for a set of clothes. I grabbed a set of my clothes and knocked on the door so that Killua would grab it. The door creaked open and a hand reached out, doing a grabbing motion. I blushed at how childish he was acting and placed the set of clothes onto his palm. He grabbed it and jerked his hand back into the bathroom. I laughed.

I waited a few minutes and out came Killua, tugging at the hem of his shirt, which was a bit big on him. I almost choked. 'HE'S SO CUTE IN MY CLOTHES WTHHHH.' I was blushing really hard when Killua spoke up.

"Um, do I look ok? I mean, it's pretty big on me... " he mumbled.

"Y-you look great! Actually, r-really cute!" I stuttered bluntly. Killua looked at me with a red face.

"Baka! I'm not c-cute!" I giggled at the tsundere.

"Well, nevermind that, we should get to bed. I'm taking the couch and you're taking the bed."

"Hah?! No no! I'm taking the couch! It's YOUR bed."

"No, you're the guest so you're taking the bed!"

We argued for a bit until we came to an agreement. We would both take the bed, a side for each of us as a pillow separates us. We climbed in and built a pillow wall. Then the lights was off.

Killua's POV

---

I heard shuffling. Then I felt a pair of arms around my waist. I jolted at the sudden touch and spun my head to find that Gon was burying his head into my fluffy white hair.

"B-baka! What are you doing?!" I hissed, trying to be quiet.

"Hmmm... you're so warm... " Gon muttered. I blushed so hard that my body was red once again. I sighed and decided to take in this moment as much as I can, since Gon was at a disadvantage. I shuffled my body around and Gon's chest came into my view. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his chest. I took a deep breath and took in his scent. It was an awkward combination of pine trees and detergent but it complemented each other so I liked it. I felt safe in his arms. I huddled closer to him as the warmth radiating off of him made me drowsy. My eyes drooped and I cave in, finally sleeping.

A/N: I hope you guys like this chapter! It was kinda angsty but I added some fluff at the end ahsvshdf. Also, happy birthday to one of my good friends, gosrep, once again! Please check out her stories, they are absolutely amazing! She may not post very often, but when she does, the wait is so worth it since her stories are immaculate. She was the first one to support my stories and I'm so grateful for that! Thank you so much! I gtg so, electricgay, out! :)))) <3 <3