Sequel??

Heyo!

Electricgay here!

I've been reading through some comments and a lot of you guys would like a sequel! I'm thinking about it, and it'll need some planning, so if you guys would like one, give me awhile and it'll be ready!

I just need some votes though, so please comment below!

Do you guys really want a sequel?

I'm assuming most of you guys will say yes, so I'm gonna set some ground rules, ok?

I'm sorry to say, but no smut/lemon. I know all of you horny bastards crave them, but I personally don't like writing smut. There may be a few jokes there and there though, like in this one.

I will be taking requests! So if you have any, you can just comment here and I will take note! It'll be all up to you if you want me to credit you guys! I will take all fluff and angst! But I'll make sure it'll all end happy! :)

This will include Killua And Gon's family, so please don't come after me, they're gonna be adopted! I will need names though, so please comment some so I can choose! I'm thinking they will have two or three kids but nothing more!

I also have some questions, so I can make sure you guys really like this.

Who should I add? Like, characterwise? Only from the HxH fandom though, please!

Would you like a wedding?

Do you guys want a plot, or just collections of their adventures?

Who's top and who's bottom? Just kidding, I already know the answer to that, they are switches. Still no smut though.

How much should I try to update? I already update every week, but would you guys want double updates? Or would one update per week be just fine? I'm ok with either! I write pretty fast.:)

Any pets?? For the family?

Should I add to the plot with the Zoldyck family? With Killua's backstory and all, I don't think you guys will be satisfied with only Killua explaining it. 

More of Gon's backstory??

I'm also an artist, so would you guys like drawings? If so, they'll be digital for better quality! Also, self promo, I have an insta art account, the username is mango_.neko ( you don't have to follow but I do a lot of hxh related art on there, both digital and traditional:) )

Are there any topics that I should be aware of that might trigger you? I'll always put warnings for angsty topics, but I wanna make sure I'm not hurting anyone.

Are you a transphobe? No, really, are you? If you are, then get out. Literally, you are reading a story made by a genderfluid person. A lot of my stories will have trans/nonbinary icons, aka, Alluka, she is a trans queen, and because I'm definitely adding her to the sequel.

And lastly, the title? I would like to make it something meaningful to the story.

I will give you guys two weeks to answer these questions so that I can decide soon! Thank you all so much for the support on Cloud Nine! And thank you all for 35k views! Love all of you guys!

Electricgay, out! :))) <3 <3